FS: Julian Red

horriblyjollyjinx

Alright, a lot of people have been interested in JR and now I can finally start helping people get some. I can get pretty much everything and in most sizes I think.

I have only seen a couple of tees except for the jeans so far but I have one more place to visit still that carries JR, maybe they will have more tops.

New for this fall is for example black selvedge Cali's with silver stitching, shiny black Cali-X with a matte black print.

I can start buying next week. I charge 10%, pp fees and shipping of course.

If I recall prices correctly now, JR Cali no-wash would be $225 and Cali Silver(black selvedge, all stitching silver) $211. This includes shipping with tracking.

The other jeans are about the same, ask if there is any special pair you want.

Yes, this is more expensive than fos5, because they sold the jeans for the Swedish price and didnt go through any distributor. I am not taking a big share here, actually I'm getting less than 10%, about $13 goes to me. Shipping + pp fees + weak dollar does this.

Expect JR jeans to sell for the same as Nudie RRDS in the US when they get a real distributor.

I will look for tops, maybe tomorrow, not sure.

Julian Red is not making the Nikki Sixx Hoboken this fall. The closest thing they have is the Sugar Hoboken, which has brown weft instead of pink weft. Julian Red is, however, producing the Nikki Sixx Hoboken again in the spring. So the only way you can find the Nikki Sixx Hoboken right now is by finding it from an individual seller or by finding old stock from last year at a store (they didn't produce the Nikki Sixx Hoboken this past spring, so you would have to find 2005 stock). Just some info for all of you looking for the Nikki Sixx.

Guest Airjamie

If shippings really that bad i guess i should just hold off till i can get several items. It might be about a month but ill pm you when im ready.

If shippings really that bad i guess i should just hold off till i can get several items. It might be about a month but ill pm you when im ready.

Yes, shipping is steep, it costs extra for tracking and that hood weighs more than a kg so it has to be shipped as 2kg. Then there's the foreign transfer fee on paypal, currency conversion fee, and my fee. I'm only charging 10%(actually less for those jeans) on the price of the goods, whereas bid-service is charging 15% on price+shipping+fee and has a different conversion rate.

So, I'd like to not have anymore insinuations.