Denim in singapore.

CaptMomo

i dont think anyone can consider club21's price as normal. the dior homme there definitely has rape pricing; shipping and blablablabla wont add up to THAT much more.

only saw one dude wearing nudies, in the Paragon Diesel store.. and that's about it. But I've seen quite a few TRs and 1 R&R.

i dont think anyone can consider club21's price as normal. the dior homme there definitely has rape pricing; shipping and blablablabla wont add up to THAT much more.

Hi!

I didnt do an exact comparison but I was under the impression that their pricing during normal period ie without sales are the same as anywhere else if they are not having sale.

Hi!

I didnt do an exact comparison but I was under the impression that their pricing during normal period ie without sales are the same as anywhere else if they are not having sale.

no problem ;)

Oh, if you're into the chopstick legs look, Queen's Couture stocks Cheap Monday too.

possibly the try-and-try-but-never-buy kind of guys like me :)

i'm surprised Actually is stopping cheap monday - i thought they were selling well for the store. at the same time i guess their merchandise attempts to cater for the general crowd with more democratic fits: Earnest Sewn, Edwin, Gsus and all.