• standard
    • doughnut
    • black doughnut
  4. 4. pocket bags

• chambray
    • flannel
    • herringbone
    • standard

If you check my content in my profile you will see my documentation of my 1101 ph. Size 28 Im in the dwc.

Thanks Lukenstein, that was a big help. I have never looked at content that way. I keep finding news doors to open in this forum. The jeans look awesome. It looks like I  am going to have a hard time breaking these in .

@nysurfer- I just saw your post, I dont know how I missed it last night. The jeans look great, that is the cut I am looking for. I just ordered the collab in size 30 (1101's) . I really appreciate the help.

So I can't expect the thighs to stretch out to pre-soak measurements?

I'm currently wearing my old pair of Samurai S0510XX66-2 and the have now the exact thigh measurement of 32 cm (multiples times washed and stretched out). It's thesame as the 1108PH has pre-soak...questions over questions

Hi TheIntelligentHoodwinker!

Do you recommend to buy FULL COUNT 1109XX in size down?

Please write measurements of your FULL COUNT 1109XX.

Yes, I would definitely recommend sizing down 1. The size chart on BiG is accurate... http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=13560&category_id=&manufacturer_id=34&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=62

Ok! But waist is 30.25" (76.8cm)...a little too small

• 2 weeks later...

just received my 1101 size 30 in the collab. I should have sized down. Thought I would let bf know because I know he has been sizing some fc's up. I did a hot soak followed by a hot wash and they are huge in the top block and thigh. This cut would have been great in a 29 for me.

• 4 weeks later...

I've been wearing mine fairly regularly - at least once a week. Washing regularly too... There's really very little to show at the moment, although I think i'm quite well known for not being a 'denim thrasher'. I'm not at all bothered about the lack of 'development' if i'm honest - I like them as they are. 

Having said that, here's a couple of pics showing points of wear and the amazing shade of blue hiding beneath. Although not really about intense fades myself, I will be VERY interested to see how this comes out from someone who does give their denim a hard time!

OLMAgHR.png

gUEByy8.png

And a bonus pic just to show the amazing hem job from Junior at Rivet & Hide - looks like there's some hardcore roping in my future..

HRLatiH.png

Iv been going hard and they are stubbon but my jeans are starting to break beautifully. They look amazing in morning light with that creamy blue hue coming through. They have stretched a lot in the waist but I dont want to do another wash yet to tighten them up. Truly my best friends now (1101) sz 28

These have definitely been stubborn. Ive worn mine daily. Most of my updates are in the DWC thread. I'm torn, i love the deep indigo color of them but after each wash seeing the electric blue pop more and more gets me excited for whats to come. How often are others washing theirs, I'm washing mine pretty regularly (every 10-16 days). I would be interesting to see how the tone differs after lots of wear but with different amounts of washing. 

^artisandenim, lovely update roping will be top notch after a couple more washes 

How's everyone jeans holding up? I've a pair sitting in the closet as I wanna wear out my 1108"s first, at least til next year. Would anyone say they fade slower than the standard 13.75? I'm hoping for a yes as I've begun appreciating slow faders.

How's everyone jeans holding up? I've a pair sitting in the closet as I wanna wear out my 1108"s first, at least til next year. Would anyone say they fade slower than the standard 13.75? I'm hoping for a yes as I've begun appreciating slow faders.

yeah i would definitely classify the signetxFC's as slow faders

• 1 month later...