FS: Visvim Croc skin Twonbly & George Cox Seditionaries boots

Guest phakha

CA shipping must be outrageous if it costs 30USD to ship those to the US

wow i had no clue, cool boots though

i think it's more a case of HANDLING charges being really expensive. it would probably cost 4 or 5 dollars to send those to the states. ppl on ebay really abuse with overcharging shipping, one of the reasons i don't use ebay so much anymore

i think it's more a case of HANDLING charges being really expensive. it would probably cost 4 or 5 dollars to send those to the states. ppl on ebay really abuse with overcharging shipping, one of the reasons i don't use ebay so much anymore

No seriously, I live in a pretty small town and the shipping charges here are no joke. Just last week I shipped of a pair of jeans, in an envelope, to NY and it actually cost me $24.38. I'm honestly trying to keep the shipping prices as low as possible.

No seriously, I live in a pretty small town and the shipping charges here are no joke. Just last week I shipped of a pair of jeans, in an envelope, to NY and it actually cost me $24.38. I'm honestly trying to keep the shipping prices as low as possible.

do you live somewhere in simi valley or needles?

Canada Post is horrible. Outrageously expensive, slow, irritating.

for anyone in the USA, don't take the USPS for granted. You don't know how good you have it. :P

This is very true