skinny all the time?

derdankhund

I wear skinny almost exclusively, I really don't like anything that doesn't fit to my leg. I've got to the point where I really can't stand a standard or a straight cut, and I need that tapered look, especially to keep it slim in the ankles. That being said, I'll wear anything that stays away from baggy every once in a while, though dress pants are the line because they feel a little too loose.

after spending all week with my balls in a vice on my new cures, it feels so great just to slip into my RRDS which are realllyyy baggy . and even my apc ns which was once as tight as my new cure is getting fairly baggy as well, i wore them with some hi top dunks today and i used to only be able to wear them with like jack purcells adn shit.

so i have my skinny jeans nc

my loose slim jeans ns

and my baggy jeans RRDS

I'm a pretty skinny person myself, but I prefer fitted jeans(not so much skinny, not so much baggy). I don't wear skinny jeans for the following reasons: makes shoes look ridiculous, makes legs look like twigs, and they are just uncomfortable.

They only look good if you have the body for it.

I always size up on waist size by one inch.

I wear skinny almost exclusively, I really don't like anything that doesn't fit to my leg. I've got to the point where I really can't stand a standard or a straight cut, and I need that tapered look, especially to keep it slim in the ankles. That being said, I'll wear anything that stays away from baggy every once in a while, though dress pants are the line because they feel a little too loose.

pretty much this

I have some looser straight but not baggy jeans i.e lee 101b. If i'm wearing a loosish top like a lacoste polo then a slim silhouette jean looks out of proportion. So different fits are good to have. Anyways i dont wear skinny. I think my slimmest jean is the lvc 47 which is great with fitted tops and low profile trainers

i wear a pair of straight leg (slim jims) and a pair of tapered (jr calis) jeans pretty much exclusively. i would consider these both 'skinny' jeans, at least by most people's standards. i couldn't see myself wearing anything much baggier than this, because i am a pretty skinny dude.

i guess thats the thing, though: if you're skinny, then why not wear skinny jeans? i'd rather people look at my clothes and think that my clothes fit me, rather than me wearing baggy jeans and people thinking that it looks sloppy.

It's weird - I'm about 3-1/2 months (getting good!) into a pair of United Bamboo tapered jeans and every once in a while I'll put on a pair of my Evisu and just feel kinda weird. Two people could fit. I still love 'em, and there'll be occasions I'll rock 'em, but once you go skinny, everything else just feels strange. And don't even get me started on boot-cuts...

It's weird - I'm about 3-1/2 months (getting good!) into a pair of United Bamboo tapered jeans and every once in a while I'll put on a pair of my Evisu and just feel kinda weird. Two people could fit. I still love 'em, and there'll be occasions I'll rock 'em, but once you go skinny, everything else just feels strange. And don't even get me started on boot-cuts...

most of my old jeans are baggier and bootcut and since i've started wearing my justin in new yorks (which are slim for me) all my old jeans jsut feel so weird. I put on the pair of american eagle jeans i wore for around a year and a half (everyday with only a few washes...) before I got my justin's and I felt like they were sooooo huge and were swallowing my shoes.