Uh Oh, had first superfuture dream today...

showbiz00ditc

I had like an hour and a half afternoon nap today after class and i had some fucked up dreams... one was my teeth were all rotting and everytime i bit down they were cracking... and it was messed cause i could feel the cracked teeth in my mouth. i woke up startled and it was just my tongue rubbing my teeth.

BUT... i also dreamt that there was a superfuture member than no one knew about, but he reached superjunkie status. and someone (i think it was keri) posted a message asking who he was, but congratulating him and asking how he got to superjunkie without anyone else knowing.

I had like an hour and a half afternoon nap today after class and i had some fucked up dreams... one was my teeth were all rotting and everytime i bit down they were cracking... and it was messed cause i could feel the cracked teeth in my mouth. i woke up startled and it was just my tongue rubbing my teeth.

BUT... i also dreamt that there was a superfuture member than no one knew about, but he reached superjunkie status. and someone (i think it was keri) posted a message asking who he was, but congratulating him and asking how he got to superjunkie without anyone else knowing.

i swear thats me you are mentioning...

btw. teeth are a symbol for pride.. do the math

yeah.... you guys are strange... ive never dreamt about denim, let alone a fucking message board... but thats what we need here... a team of obsessive monkey-men and women to take over the world....... hahahahahahaa

but seriously... if i dream about SF, im out.

you post your sexstories and images of yourself. could easily be dreamt about..

but i second your post

lol what i meant was, that you could easily dream about superfuture since you post your sexstories and images of yourself. =]

but i dont see why someone that dreams about these message boards wouldnt dream about something someone has posted so yeah what you said could also be true..

• 3 years later...
  • 7 months later...

man i had the weirdest dream last night

i was shopping at this fancy book store and i met Cotton Duck and he was wearing a slim black leather moto jacket, black shirt, tight black jeans, bless key belt, and red wings

damn he was steezin hard; words cannot describe how awesome that was

when i saw him, i gave him a high five

then i bought a rin tanaka book about old shoes or something

Had a dream last night I was doing flips off the high dive and I could swim underwater for ever.

Godda love dream swimming. You never run out of breath and your eyes never sting. Feel like goddamn aquaman!

i had a dream a few days ago that there was a superfuture meetup in osaka japan and there was around 30-40 members from around the world who met up there, we were walking to all the rakuten shops and buying a shit load of crap from each one and hanging out. was one of my funnyest dreams.

The only superfuturian i've seen in my dreams were kiya and haptronic. I was at Self Edge, and I bought a pair of Sugar Canes, where they then rushed me out of the store, locked the door, and all I saw was hap push kiya onto the wall...