Rick owens 2009 sneakers 43 300cad

superget

Rick Owens sneakers 

275cad +shipping 

Send offers

wg04.jpg

xumt.jpg

jums.jpg

I have decided to let go of my Rick Owens 2009 converse style sneakers. I wore them a lot until recently, when I go to grab some shoes I rarely pick these. They are not the newly released drkshdw version, these are from mainline Rick Owens produces for his ss09 season . The staples are intact and the original crepe rubber has only slightly started to show wear. There is a rubber sole professionally attached by the previous owner. Some scuffs on the rubber sole and the leather toe cap. There are a few holes starting in the outer layer but nothing major, you can easily have this fixed or just let it get destroyed in true Rick fashion. The original laces got stuck in my bike gear and tore so I put on these heavier ones, they are the same length but are flat, white and have a metal tip. The inner lining frayed but this is a production defect and every pair of these has this same fraying. None of the wear or defects on these effect them functionally except perhaps one eyelet which is kind of loose, again this can easily be fixed. The zippers are in perfect condition still. They are size 43 fit true. Colour is black but are dark grey/blue when held up against something true black. Of course thy are 100% authentic made in Italy Rick Owens.

If you need any other photos of measurements or any questions do not hesitate to ask.

I bought them from a user on sufu, I cant remember who or how much I paid exactly. I'm not trying to make a profit or even get back what I paid, I just don't wear these as much anymore. I'm also not going to take offers as I would easily just keep them

Thank you

Edited by superget