Marc Jacobs Selvedge denim

goldengloves

I was wondering if anyone has tried this denim yet. It looks nice and simple but I am more so wondering on the fit of the denim. They are relativly cheap for selvedge and for Marc Jacobs. I usually love his products, so if anyone can shed some light, that would be great.

Cheers.

The denim quality from touch alone appears to be on par with the APCs. I can't speak of their wear and future fading. I was a bit disappointed in the fit, at least for my legs that is. They look like they'd be a cool snug fit -- and they are in the waist and hips but are little looser than I'd prefer from the knee down. Not that I only wear tapered jeans, in fact I don't normally, but for the fit and snugness of the portion above the knee, you'd expect a similar snugness below.

See what I mean???!!! You can see it even in the picture. Maybe it's because nowadays on supertalk we are all so used to more snug fits but those legs from the knee down looks awfully loose don't they? And depending on your ass, the waist and hips my be snug making an odd fit indeed. Well I only tried them on because my friend bought them and he is skinnier in the waist and ass department so it didn't look so strange on him. Final conclusion as always, try them on yourself first.

Thanks for the help. They do look rather big in the pictures, especially compared to the jeans most people wear on here. I'll have to try them next time I am in that store. These looks perfect for me though; I'm 6'3" 180 and have a butt and 15" calfs.... :)

I'm making a trip out to NY later this year so that's probably when I'll try them. Going to do some massive denim shopping out there.....can't wait.