dickies rigid work jeans

Jamolos Orm

i have a friend who had a pair that looked awesome after a year or so. really rough and used, with a nice classic blue jeans hue to them. no pics unfortunately, you'll have to take my word for it.

want to order a pair myself but can't seem to find a good place for it online. used to order stuff like this from sheplers.com but they stopped shipping stuff to my part of the world (scandinavia) so i'm at a loss. looked on ebay but nothing good there, all i could find were huge jeans size 48 etc. would need a pair with a 29 waist myself.

anyone else got any experience with dickies denim? and please. if you know a place where i can order a pair, let me know.

you guys here frequenting this forum every day sure know a lot about denim. should we all agree that dickies jeans are a rarity and that they will be the next hot thing?

you are absolutely correct. but i know of a relatively unknown local artisanal boutique called atelier du walmart that i could proxy a pair for you. for a nominal fee of only 5 bitcoins.