dick eating and other delights

SSchadenfreude

fucking you up with my english,yeah thats what i am doing now. i love english! amazing language!

free lesson-

when i say that your english is fucked up, or "yr fucked up english" i am actually using "fucked up" as an adjective.  i am ridiculing your use of english.  i am saying that your command of the english language is not good.

you see, your attempt at twisting my use of "fuck(ed)" to your own benefit by writing what you just did doesn't work here.  it was in fact detrimental to your cause.  your use of fuck by that of "fucking you up with my english" is just stupid.  or (c'mon railroadmaker, let's practice) your use  of it is fucked up.

free lesson-

when i say that your english is fucked up, or "yr fucked up english" i am actually using "fucked up" as an adjective.  i am ridiculing your use of english.  i am saying that your command of the english language is not good.

you see, your attempt at twisting my use of "fuck(ed)" to your own benefit by writing what you just did doesn't work here.  it was in fact detrimental to your cause.  your use of fuck by that of "fucking you up with my english" is just stupid.  or (c'mon railroadmaker, let's practice) your use  of it is fucked up.

@DUMASSchadenfreude

L0L, WHO CARES? you are so enjoy me fucking you up.

i thought that the (not so)obscure quote would silence yr corny ass.  apparently not.  carry on with yr whack self.

Corny Asschadenfreude, nice to meet you.

almost all yr attempts are pretty much tantamount to that of  me commanding u to make me a sandwich, then you actually making me one.

what can you expect after so many times i fuck you up?

yo, ching-ping,

no! u no fucka me up lahhhhh.  i fuck u.  i fuck u uupppsss. u's familees,. yor madda, yo siista, yo hoooo famirees.  phuck-up!

i kill u muddaphuccaaaa

lahaaa