DONTCARETOOMUCH4DONTCARETOOMUCHFORCRAP

ignoring is for pussies. i'm putting it out there to get bashed and i am outta here.

this guy is a complete fucking waste who desrves a few seconds of my time for bashing and hating. that's it.

talking like i know everything about everything, making new subjects every 5 minutes, don't care too much for don't care too much for crap's crap.

The best part about this place is that even though most of the exchanges on here are talking shit and hating on eachother or clothing brands, I bet half of know each other and dont even realize it. I know some of the poeple on here and I feel like I have to have met others just by how they have responded to my and other peoples posts. I just think its funny. Its a small world. Thats what makes things like this so good

supertalk has been straying off topic lately where a lot of great threads have been lost in a wave of "xxx shop is fucked. xxx brand has sold out. xxx poster is retarded". pretty soon we will start moderating supertalk encouraging everyone's obscure thoughts, crazy rants, and weird obsessions, but in its own separate forum area. it can be a total wild free for all, or a nice civilised discussion - whatever you want it to be. the idea is to keep the main forums on topic and full of meaningful content with a decent signal to noise ratio. in the meantime, lets try to keep things on topic with posts that we all want to read.

I PERSONALLY LOVE THIS GUY DONTCARETOOMUCH4DONTCARETOOMUCHFORCRAP. HE [WOULD BE WAY RAD IF IT WAS A SHE BUT I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT] BASICALLY SPOKE OUT FOR THE PUBLIC.

THIS GENRE WAS CREATED FOR HEADS THAT THINK AND DO THINGS DIFFERENT FROM THE MAINSTREAM.

I'M NOT ANTI NEW JACK BECAUSE AT SOME POINT EVERYONE WAS ONE. THE DIFFERENCE IS THAT PRE-INTERNET YOU HAD TO DO YOUR HOMEWORK. THAT WOULD BE TRUE DEDICATION, INTEREST AND INTENT.

THESE DAYS ANY PRICK CAN POSE THIER WAY THRU. MAYBE THAT'S THE NEW WAY OF GETTING THINGS DONE BUT, I FAIL TO SEE ANY SORT OF SATISFACTION AS A RESULT OF IT. THAT'S LIKE ASKING YOUR FAVORITE DJ WHAT RECORDS TO BUY, WHERE AT AND FOR HOW MUCH. HE'D INSTANDLY SLAP YOU IN THE FACE.

IN THE END IT MAKES ANY "THAT DUDE" LOOK RETARDED.

THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT...

this has been a public service announcement

SHIT IS WACK

I still can't get over this one by DONTCARETOOMUCH:

"what are the guys at shops like union, stussy, etc. who aren't skaters callled. they ain't hipsters or metrosexuals, do they have a name?"

Classic.

It's Red Motherfucking Foxxworth coming straight from VA, and I've been known to make the hoes bounce it up and down like the WNBA