April77

Astérix

I dont know shit between joeys, overdrives, munich, let alone the cuttings etc. But I wanna get a pair real bad. Something slim, but not tight liek spandex. Grey or black. Maybe both. Any recs?

why do you want a pair so bad if you dont know anything about the cut, which is pretty much the only thing they are known for. the quality is notoriously not so great. jumping on the hype wagon are we?

I'm gonna try my luck and order a pair in size 30 in that case then, if it doesnt work it will end up in supermarket. Thanks shoque.

I like the cut that i saw on some, yet despise it too on some certain individuals. I'm not too sure bout the names and model, thought i'd name the particular fit that I'm looking for. Thanks for the warm welcome to join the bandwagon.

I take it Royalcheese has got the whole "avoiding crazy customs charges" thing down when shipping to the US, right?

Also, is there a difference between Overdrives, Colordrives, and Thunders? They're all Joey's, so wouldn't they all be a "skin tight" fit?

I take it Royalcheese has got the whole "avoiding crazy customs charges" thing down when shipping to the US, right?

you mean they will lower down the value of the package for you, so that there wont be any tax on your side??

These are nice:

http://item.rakuten.co.jp/arknets/10000074/

didnt see them on the royalcheese.com though...

^^ it looks like they basically tried to make it like they made the originals.

I am gonna just gamble and expect the sizing to be the same as well.

I'm sure it is close enough anyways.

well i own both, munich colordrives in grey and grey colordrives, and the greydrives are a bit darker and stiffer, even though they both have 27% elastane in them...

powerviolence: i'm pretty sure w25 would fit better

felt the new april records some time ago. material seems bad enough, way thinner and the fit isnt that great. sizing seems off?

the tops were plain boring too. hope the newer collection tees (abstract shapes, etc) would be better

the new april sizings are way off, at least for the washed ones. had to size down at least 3.

ahhh,

i sized down 2 for the raws and it was still spacious at the thighs (initially i thot i lose weight!) haha

to get or not? those panther print from ss08

am itching to get one at least since i missed my chance to get the joey leopards on sale previously.

i'm a 28 so i sized down to 26 for the raws, tried the sabbaths and joeys

yeah the sizing and quality is way off for the new seasons, saw the lot at queen's. I think they also shrunk the inseam, it's no longer 34" as well. figured it to be around 32", but the salesperson says otherwise

quality is also whack compared to the old seasons, feels thinner as well