April77

Astérix

thanks everyone for your help. i have some expenses coming my way and as soon as i get past that i will def buy some joey overdrives, still debating over if i should get the 27 or 26 though, i don't want the 26s to be like leggings... but maybe they will loosen up after a bit of wear?

IMO, I like the April 77's tight. I think that is the way the Joey styles are supposed to fit. Just by looking at their website. When I tried sizing up in the April 77's for the more slouchy look. The waist of the April 77's got too big. I do like the Dior look alot, but I think I would get Diors to accomplish that look. Just IMO.

my new dischords in black.

front1.JPG

feet.JPG

back%202.JPG

sorry for the crappy pictures.

You can slouch your April 77's. I think this is a good example of a slouch look. Looks similar to a 19cm Dior look. I just wasn't able to do it with the April 77's I bought sized up. The legs were good, but the waist just got too big for me.

i just emailed the guy at seven new york for the total. I finally decided on the joey overdrives 27's not the 26.... i'm more worried about the tightness of the legs, and as chris says if the waist is a tad big I can always wear a belt.

Hi!

Sorry for those that have emailed and I haven't replied. I haven't received the emails for whatever odd reason.

So here is the deal... I got some awesome crazy info everyone.

But before I get that... April 77 only made the Costello trouser this fall in Beige and Navy... sorry, no Black. The Black that everyone is talking about is a Spring 07 item.

Now the BIG NEWS!!!!

The designer for April 77 has a new pant line called HELLS BELLS. He has only done pants for now... hopefully jackets, shirts and more later... we shall see.

Why is this big news you might be asking... WELL, HELLS BELLS is going to retail for around $85. AND the fit is the Joey and the Sinner. AND it comes in a couple different denim versions and cord versions. AND....... HTC will be the only store in the US to stock the line. In fact, only a couple stores in Europe are even carrying it. There is no US distribution for HELLS BELLS... we are having it shipped in directly from the source so that we can start carrying it asap.

So... for those of you who love April 77 at Cheap Monday prices... this is it. The quality is AMAZING! I have a pair of the cords and they are killer... seriously KILLER.

So just hold a couple weeks and we, HTC, will have our HELLS BELLS shipment. I will get pics up asap.

Very cool stuff... and the tag is pretty cool... just wait. Really quality stuff.

Scott

is there going to be a leather patch on the back of each pair that says "HELLS BELLS" on it?

also, did you ever get your shipment in? if so, do you have any navy costellos left?

i just emailed the guy at seven new york for the total. I finally decided on the joey overdrives 27's not the 26.... i'm more worried about the tightness of the legs, and as chris says if the waist is a tad big I can always wear a belt.

Don't forget to take pictures!

its insane how popular the brand is growing...I wish it wasnt such a secret as to who is carrying the line.

Only Retailers I've seen so far

Scott @ HTC

Riley James [closing, pants only]

Leon @ Opium [outwear, shirts, pants]

Seven NY[pants only]

Blue Bee [pants & tie]

FactoryPeople [not much]

more US retailers?

We have April 77 at Blackbird in Seattle. We're sold out of pants and current just have two shirts (Gretsch and Satelite) and three jackets; Hell, High Voltage, and Massacre. I don't know if any other big shipments are expected but hopefully more will show up.

Riveted in Seattle also has black pixels, black cords, and some other cuts of jean/pants.. in fact they might still have black Costellos. They should have some outerwear and womens stuff too.