April77

Astérix

Anyone know the price on the short pea coat? It looks really nice and i am wanting to buy a winter coat.

Also, has anyone actually seen/worn it yet? Any additional info would be good since ive only seen the one pic of it on april 77 website.

I believe Leon is selling it for 350 dollars. He's email is on the first page of this thread. It looks like a really nice coat. I have been thinking of getting it too.

I just got my order from Leon in. I ordered the Division High Voltage Blazer and the Domino Destruction Peacoat. Let me start by saying these pieces, like the pants are a million time better in person. The lining of each jacket includes a April 77 Comb in a special pocket. I usually wear Medium in most everything [38-40 chest] and I ordered Large in both, which seemed to be spot on. I'll start with the blazer, first off the details and quality are incredible. The colar is a velvet material, the interior lining is a silver, exterior is 100% cotton. Very well made. The peacoat is awesome as well. it is a navy color [dark, almost black] . Exterior is wool, interior is a red plaid cotton. Nice interior pockets w/ Comb detail. The best part, I think, like darkanimal mentioned is the cut. It is cut longer in the back than the front. Anyways, ask questions if you have them, I will try to take some photos of the stuff.

Andrew

hopefully, you're a small, cause I got the last medium.

And riley james is closing, the saleswoman said that the area was tough. Which I was assuming to be the Marina (yuppy neighborhood). Probably not enough true religion and too much obscure brands.

Scott from HTC has not responded to my email about the Costello in black. Anyone else try?

Andrew, you make that blazer sound incredible. Can't wait for it.

*picture taking in progress*

[technology is not my forte]

Yeah, Leon bought a jacket in each size, although he said he can try his distributor for any back stock left over. You will like this blazer, but it is very short just fyi.

Sucks about Riley James, but I can understand the rent must be way high there, and it seemed like their store was on the wrong side of the hill if you know what i mean. Did they say when they are shutting down? Saleee?

Scott is out til next firday, at least thats what the SA told me at HTC. But he has the Costello only in Blue and Tan. He has to wait for his spring order next.

Andrew

hopefully, you're a small, cause I got the last medium.

And riley james is closing, the saleswoman said that the area was tough. Which I was assuming to be the Marina (yuppy neighborhood). Probably not enough true religion and too much obscure brands.

Scott from HTC has not responded to my email about the Costello in black. Anyone else try?

Andrew, you make that blazer sound incredible. Can't wait for it.

Yes, I am a small, or at least that is what Leon recommended to me. Oh...you better get the Diamond Costellos (yes they do make them)!

Better make sure they have it. Asterix was eyeing the last small.

Man those two items look incredible. And yes, where are these diamond costellos you speak of?

I think I may just have to order it now! Is the blazer one or two button? I can't tell... Diamond Costello is in the picture I posted earlier with the Diamond High Voltage. Also, are all these pieces made in Paris? That comb pocket is the fucking tits!