Label Under Construction farmers jacket black 50 LUC

designersheep

I bought this from Style Forum last week:

http://www.styleforum.net/t/359590/label-under-construction-farmers-jacket-sz-50

Immaculate construction and excellent fabric, but it's a size too big for me (more like, too long for me because I'm not tall enough).

Recommended for somebody taller than me.  I'm something like 176-177cm and it looks slightly long.  I normally wear size 48 or M.  Recommended for large 48 or 50.

I'm looking to get back what I paid for in $750 + shipping (paypal accepted).

SOLD

I'll update with my own pics and measurements later.  Please refer to the link above for now.

Feel free to ask any questions.

---

Update:

It actually fits me very slightly roomy on my body, and I am more of a slim 48.  It has structured shoulders but shoulders are perfect for my average shoulder size.  It's the length I am having the biggest issue with.  I think it will be actually slightly tight for someone who is true 50, but the size on the tag (which I haven't received from the original seller) says 50, and I'm pretty sure it is meant to be worn very tight and would look better that way.  

Here's the pics, also I'm selling Obscur leather jacket shown on the album below as well.  Nevermind, Osbcur SOLD

LUC measurements laid flat with buttons done
17.5" shoulder to shoulder
19.7" body width
21" pit to pit seam to seam

LUC

3aw9qch.jpg

Edited by designersheep

• 4 weeks later...