slim black jeans

Siki Im's Den Im!

10311132_238939116300140_1342904656_n.jp

926147_1472713856294423_558428977_n.jpg

1172990_721960907864189_11013998_n.jpg

1515486_628562220564560_1818410036_n.jpg

10254250_664676946901507_2018911540_n.jp

Update on these.

Went to Atrium today and saw them in person and they are fucking fantastic. Retails for $750 (wayyyy too much imo but they are great) but it seems that the only had 1 pair size 34 in stock. So I called Barneys looking for a size 36 and they too received only the 1 pair in the same size. So i was fucking pissed because I'm high as shit and really want these jeans so I called Siki Im studio to hunt them down and I'll be picking up a pair from them next week. If anyones interested you should def look into it if you can find em

high as shit and really want these jeans so I called Siki Im studio to hunt them down and I'll be picking up a pair from them next week

i respect your dedication

Fuck me, $750? I mean, the distressing is beautiful, and no doubt very labour-intensive, but I'd thought they'd be more around $400~500

Don't bother with Acne at this point, might as well get a carrot-cut from H&M or Uniqlo or whatever

e: P sure Ace is the slimmer model, again, the jeans themselves aren't great, especially considering the price

Edited by too many deux

what are you talking about? a few months ago you were saying they had the best cuts

they are nice if you can get them on sale.

A lot of sizes were 50% off at LN-CC at the end of last season.

what are you talking about? a few months ago you were saying they had the best cuts

Yeah, they're well cut, but that doesn't justify $250 in my opinion, considering the material and where it's made. I guess they might be worth it on sale if they hit 50 or 60% off, but most of the time I only see the larger sizes on sale.

Got these Siki jeans in the mail

KRhuiJ6.jpg

e: Got them today, these are like a size big on me, still going to wear them belted for the time being, beautiful hand to the denim

Edited by too many deux

Really digging the SLP 15.5cm, the cut is just perfect.

But, it's pricey

Edited by northernlight

the acnes will go on sale @ tres bien for ~140 at the end of the season. they still had 29/30/31/32 available in the first week of sales which is a good price. 

they alternated with the stay cash models (between max and the ace) last season so i'm expecting the same this time around. 

i honestly don't care about dropping the $250 (aus) or whatever on them, i've been paying $400 and other stupid amounts on japanese shit for years. i'm moving interstate next month, so i cleaned out my closet and found a basically brand new pair of april joey's in size 29. man i got fucking fat.

Edited by conqueror

just grabd the PBJ nc-11 from BiG cigarette cut super skinny but weak taper, v nice with a chunkier shoe. some type of military grade dye that will not fade either.... go tts they blow out nicely too.

bought my acne town jeans couple months ago, fit was perfect in the beggining, not too slim not too baggy, cropped lenght, but the waist was a bit big so ive put it in washing machine + dryer, the waist is better but obviously the legs got slim like a pair of ace or thin , thing that i didnt want.

anyways to reverse it or im doom ?

had them since 4 months now..

they were perf at legs before i put in dryer/ washing but waist was too big i guess i should have took a 29 instand of 30, i bet legs stay mostly the same

UNIQLO SUCKS. NEGGED

Gotta disagree with this. I've had a pair of Uniqlo skinnys for 3-4 years and they've held up beautifully through bike rides etc. Minimal bleed and the fit is on point (I'm 5'9 and 130).

Thought I'd pop into this thread to see some other alternatives, but doesn't seem like anything will beat those...

Edited by ILLuminate

I dunno, I favour the uniqlo myself but for taller guys I'd go with old DH, cut is well adapted.

is acne ace that slimmer compared to max ?

in term of photos ive saw, they look almost the same.

i would get max but i dont like the fact its stated 'low rise'

Edited by aymerikmd

They have a fit visualizer on the acne website mb check that

I think it's just below the knee ace is slimmer

yeah okthanks

i had the town model which are relaxed but tapered from knee to ankle and idk the fit was weird, too skinny under knee and too relaxed upper, weird contrast 

i might go with ace, they dont look like that super skinny saint laurent style

Edited by aymerikmd

How much does the waist and the leg (thigh and calf area) of Acne Aces/Thins stretch? I sized down in store and they felt properly tight, I just don't want them to get all "misshapen" like my 510s do after some wears.

Edited by Eyealt

just grabd the PBJ nc-11 from BiG cigarette cut super skinny but weak taper, v nice with a chunkier shoe. some type of military grade dye that will not fade either.... go tts they blow out nicely too.

You've any photos of this? I just reread Zero History and the dick riding fanboy in me wants a Gabriel Hounds analog. The NC stuff from PBJ seems to fit the bill but I'm concerned how they fit.

How much does the waist and the leg (thigh and calf area) of Acne Aces/Thins stretch? I sized down in store and they felt properly tight, I just don't want them to get all "misshapen" like my 510s do after some wears.

My aces stretched comfortably. They were never skin tight on the calf, so I didn't have to worry about that. The thighs and waist stretch enough to be comfortable but not lose their shape. Tried sizing down on the Thin but it was just too tight, so I can't comment on them. I just went TTS.

Edited by Mister Wayne

uu jeans...never liked/wore a pair of pants more than these 

really cool, was thinking about copping a pair but they look pretty skinny na ?

dont want something as skinny as saint laurent and shit like that, just a normal slim black jeans

really cool, was thinking about copping a pair but they look pretty skinny na ?

dont want something as skinny as saint laurent and shit like that, just a normal slim black jeans

pretty skinny dude,wearing it in like 70% of fitpics so check there for fit :]

is sizing down necessary for acne jeans? looking to buy ace stay cash. can anyone comment on if they stretch out at all? thanks

there was an exact answer on the page previous, i'm an idiot

Edited by landa

I sized down 1 from my true waist size, it has stretched out to be comfy/a bit loose.

is tres bien is the cheapest place to buy acne at the moment (20% off)? i checked several stockists, but i'm sure i missed a few, and i can't get lncc to even load except on my phone, and the products dont show up <_< 

but people tell me they dont get hit with customs charges when ordering from tres bien to the US.