Post Your Creations (pics, artwork, media, design...)

Whodinihimself

Finally got around to finishing this off, it'll be a promotional postcard, possibly a poster and i'll be painting it on to the wall for my degree show. (May 31st to June 6th in Brighton, UK)

ogre3.jpg

your work reminds me of the artist Jason sho green,http://www.jasonshogreen.com/

any relations or inspiration?

I'm bored, I finished putting all my work together for my degree show today and after tuesday all of my work for my degree will be totally done, so...

I need a new project, I've decided in the last 5 minutes that I just want to do some portraits of people. If anyone wants a portrait done then email me a photo. It must be from the waist up, as high a resolution as possible and lit as well as possible and preferably with an interesting pose and/or facial expression. You have to be willing for me to post the result up anywhere I choose and to use it anywhere I wish and for anything I wish basically. (I'm not gonna do anything weird with it but I don't want to have to ask permission to use it for something and I need to hold copyright for the illustration so I can use it as I wish.)

I can't guarantee i'll use any photos sent to me but if I do I will email you a high res version of the final illustration and (again I can't guarantee this but i'll try my hardest) I'll send you a copy of anything I use it for.

Any takers after that long winded disclaimer?

my email is [email protected]

tony, im down, sentchu an email

Cool, I got it, i'll let you know if I'm gonna use it next week maybe. If I don't use it to begin with doesn't mean I won't use it later though. You might also end up with weird appendages or a full on mountain man beard or something.

Cool, I got it, i'll let you know if I'm gonna use it next week maybe. If I don't use it to begin with doesn't mean I won't use it later though. You might also end up with weird appendages or a full on mountain man beard or something.

true that, im down with either