over 50 years Japanese Jeans Brand: Eternal

Sweeth

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thought I'd toss in my two cents for the folks wondering about ordering from Sweeth. I have a pair of Eternal 866s on order with him, and he's been very prompt about replying to any questions, and keeping me updated about status of things, as my size had to be ordered from Japan. Shop can do chainstitching too, if you need hemming. Know the 866s aren't kind of cut everyone digs, but if folks are interested, I'll put up pics when they arrive.

Theres nothing wrong with a bootcut. A little shape never hurt anybody. Besides that denim is just plain beautiful.

Theres nothing wrong with a bootcut. A little shape never hurt anybody. Besides that denim is just plain beautiful.

That's how I feel myself, but in general I've noticed a decline in their popularity, and a lot more people into the really slim tapered or straight leg stuff. My own tastes lean toward a nicely fitted but not too tight bootcut, or a relaxed straight leg when it comes to denim.