Fs: Limited Edition Prps Pony Hair Paint Splatter Jeans Sz 32 Brand New

I AM FROM SAN FRAN

I AM 100% LEGIT

I HAVE NUMEROUS REFS ON ISS AND NT

MY EBAY FEEDBACK IS 100% POSITIVE AT 111++

AIM: RONNIEEE13 or iameccentrixxx

EBAY: i_am_eccentrixxx

EMAIL: [email protected] or [email protected]

Up for grabs is a 100% authenic limited edition rare pair of PRPS pony hair paint splatter jeans. The size is a 32. The model number is P33P01G. I just recently purchased these jeans, but they are a size too big. I wish I could fit these, but unfortunately I can't.These are brand new without tags as I got them shipped to me without the tag except for the store tag. Retail is $345+ tax. They are very nicely done with pony hair belt loops on front and back. I have more pictures if necessary. Any questions can be answered asap through aim or email.

Asking price of $250.00 or best offer.

Now, let's get down to business:

262o6md.jpg

262o6xv.jpg

262o7ef.jpg

262oao3.jpg

262oaxv.jpg

those are ridiculous and ugly (although ive seeen worse)

they look like a&f jeans. even the back pocket stitching is the same.

what about those jeans demands $345?

and why can't you just return them?

you wont have much luck with those on here.

ebay or a hype forum is your best bet.

I see so much hate on my post. Anyways, I understand I am new to this board and all, but why all the hate? I have lowered the price now and hopefully someone will help me out with buyin these. Thanks

wait a sec. now you are willing to take a $100 hit on these?

whats really goin on?

seriously.

if you are 1000% legit why dont you just sell those on ebay? assuming they are even real. if they are real the quality is even worse than i thought. look at that denim!

and to be honest, i highly doubt anyone on here is going to buy those wastes of good african cotton on here when for the price they could pick up some samurais or skulls or canes or nudies or julians or almost two pairs of apc or some lvc 47s or andewhalls or 4 pairs of cheap monday or 7 pairs h&m or 9 pairs of 501s...

the general superforum consensus on prps is overhyped, overpriced, seriously overworked...

and ugly.

we takes our denim serious 'round here.

im not being mean. just honest.