Cheap Monday

youth_culture

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, does someone know about these light grey tights http://www.royalcheese.com/fr/cheap-monday-tight-used-od-black/130-2-c.html ?

how is the fit? are they very stretchy and very fitted on the legs like the 45 min stonewashed grey or the blue used ones or more like rigid and more loose on the legs like the black OD tight?

• 4 weeks later...

picture086tp2.jpg

picture087fx3.jpg

Well, i got these Tight Original Unwash Cheap Mondays for $30 on a sale rack, im usually a 27/28 but i had to size up 2 for these hahaha, i just wanted to try out some tight jeans, does it look wrong? am i too skinny? hahah

• 1 month later...

I just bought a pair of cheap mondays and they say "Reg. denim with green" on them..

Its like they are green instead of indigo where most raw jeans are. I'm confused what these areeeeeee haha.

I didn't even know they were green till i stepped out into the light

• 2 weeks later...

I guess my dry denim appealed to my little sis because she's been asking me about pair to try and I was originally thinking about getting her into a pair I APC petite standards but I think it'd be better for her to try a little cheaper before dropping $150 on something she's not sure if she'll like.

anyways... I was just wondering if anyone had any experience for womens sizing on the CM skinny raw for women. She's a very slim girl and wears a size 4 in banana republic (27, I believe). Would a 26 be too small for a slim but not painted on look? I have no experience with these at all and any sizing/stretching/shrinking insight would be very helpful.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys,

sorry for asking sizing questions, ok so I wear sz 26 in Dior19cm, 27 in April77 colordrives. I was wondering what sz should I cop in the One Wash Black jeans and the Tight stone wash? I want them to be skinny so 27 or 28? Also are the one wash the same cut as the Tight? Thanks.

dsc9229ir5.jpg

chapstick blowout

Curious what model this is? I bought a pair of the "tight italian unwash" in size 29 (hard to say no for $10) and I like the way it fits pretty well. Only complaints: size 34 inseam and the raw "wash" as it were is quite light in color. These obviously appear darker - would these (what are these?) fit along the same lines? Do Cheap Monday's ever come in shorter inseams?

Basically: looking for a darker unwashed pair of Cheap Mondays that fit like the "tight / italian unwashes."

These appear to be the pair I bought (on a woman, obviously, but you can see that they're fairly light colored in this image).

tiuw2.jpg

Are these "original unwashed" what I'm looking for?

yep, those are the jeans i own

i also tried a pair of the italian unwashed on when i bought these and both pairs fit exactly the same, i can't remember anything different about them

Excellent, thanks.

edit: p.s. are these the original unwashed? Colors check out and the inseam is different than the italian unwashes I have but it also appears to be from the new fall / winter collection and, as someone else mentioned, they don't appear to be producing the "original raw" anymore.

Do these raw original tight cheap mondays stretch out... a lot over time? like apcs would? i know not as much as apcs but how... much... if... at all?

The tight orignal unwash will stretch about a half size before the first wash, after the wash they will shrink about a half size so they will not get bigger if you decide to wash them:D