*HELP GUYS!* WHERE Can I Get A Hoodie Like This??? [PIC INSIDE]

CaliStyle

Who makes this hoodie ? do any other clothing cos make it?

(if anyone has anymore pics of hoodies like this PLEASE POST)

*ediT*

*EDIT* im bumping this old thread (hope thats ok) because thus far nobody has been able to ID this hoodie , some people have posted pics of themsleves wearing similar hoodies but they got it from some obscure place on the other side of the globe.

if anyone knows where to get this online or at a retailer somewhere in the states let me know!

44l76du.jpg

here are other hoodies that are similar to it in design:

(this one is from a thrift store in the Philipinnes)

2nknhp1.jpg

(dont remember where this one is from)

3yz0qcp.jpg

4hndglh.jpg

^ dont really like that style but its Dior

(this guy's girlfriend made this one for him)

33kpzlf.jpg

2jazqt0.jpg

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the hoodie that the guy in the first picture is not Dior Homme, the next pictures are of a self made copy of the Dior Homme hoodie. They pop up on ebay very rarely but if you watch you might grap one for ~400USD

the selfmade sweater was posted on here a long time ago, i think i recall his girlfriend actually made it for him and next time just add to the thread you got the picture from

wow that hoody that person is modeling in the last picture looks awesome! how can I go about getting something like that?

Yeah, the last two pictures are pretty awesome, but as he said, it's self made. PM me if you find anything like it.

(Edit: if anyone has pictures of the original dior homme hoodie, I'd really appreciate it. If I had some closer pictures I could probably make one)

Im workin on the self made hoody (or having a friend work on it.

A cheaper less intricate version, but as long as it gets the job done and Im satisfied, thats all that matters.

I fell in love with it since the first time I seen him post that...

Just awesome.

I wouldnt mind seeing wat else his GF has made.

the hoodie that the guy in the first picture is not Dior Homme, the next pictures are of a self made copy of the Dior Homme hoodie. They pop up on ebay very rarely but if you watch you might grap one for ~400USD

the selfmade sweater was posted on here a long time ago, i think i recall his girlfriend actually made it for him and next time just add to the thread you got the picture from

do u know what hoodie the guy in the 1st pic is wearing?

what does the DIor homme one look like?

"and next time just add to the thread you got the picture from"

?????

i assume u meant "next time add to the thread where u got the picture from"

i DID say where i got the pic from dude, i said it was from a poster on here its not that big of a deal

the hoodie is at a store named "seven new york"?? or is that the brand name

i thought Dior Homme made it

yeah, it's a store called seven new york.

and yeah, dior homme made it originally, but there's one at seven where it's the same thing, but with zippers on the sides.

do u know what hoodie the guy in the 1st pic is wearing?

what does the DIor homme one look like?

"and next time just add to the thread you got the picture from"

?????

i assume u meant "next time add to the thread where u got the picture from"

i DID say where i got the pic from dude, i said it was from a poster on here its not that big of a deal

dont worry he meant post in the thread where you found the picture. i remember that thread and it was enormous and im pretty sure like a million people asked where to get something like it but there was never a conclusive answer.

i would like to find something like that too.

dont worry he meant post in the thread where you found the picture. i remember that thread and it was enormous and im pretty sure like a million people asked where to get something like it but there was never a conclusive answer.

i would like to find something like that too.

no i meant the thread that was posted two hours before the one calistyle posted that had the picture with tara reid where that guy was looking for the hoodie as well

no i meant the thread that was posted two hours before the one calistyle posted that had the picture with tara reid where that guy was looking for the hoodie as well

oh, i didnt even see that thread. i recognize his screenname though hes another user on one of the other forums i posted this hoodie pic on

i posted it already on 2 other forums and no one knew where to find one like it or even what brand made hoodies like that finally one guy on styleforum told me about sum guy posting a self made hoodie like it on this forum

i found a similar hood in a dry-goods/second hand shopping area in the Philippines over the summer for like...$1.50. However, the hood isnt as detachable as the one above...the fabric just wraps around the neck area and forms a hood when pulled out. i'll snap a few pics to post soon.

i found a similar hood in a dry-goods/second hand shopping area in the Philippines over the summer for like...$1.50. However, the hood isnt as detachable as the one above...the fabric just wraps around the neck area and forms a hood when pulled out. i'll snap a few pics to post soon.

wow lol a 1.50??

i dont think the first one is detachable either??

SOMEONE please post a design pattern or something, I can't grasp the way this can be made (even though it seems so damn simple!).

Oh and would the fellow pinoy who saw a buck-fitty similar-looking hoodie like to hook a brother up in the states?

here's the sweater i picked up at possibly the illest vintage shopping area in the world: Session Road in Baguio City, Philippines. What a cheap break...all their shit is freighted by the boxload from Hong Kong anyway.

superpost.jpg