CDIEM SHOES [40] / M.A+ BRACELET[OS] / WERKSTATT:MÃœNCHEN BRACELET[SM]

Enaml

Looks Like I'll be moving to NYC this summer. Time to start a massive closet-cleaning sale! Everything FOR SALE now. Need to get rid of this stuff. I am willing to entertain offers, but no lowballs please.

(All prices are in USD and DO NOT include shipping or 4% Paypal fee)

CDIEM DERBIES [40]

$800

6671655007_ab54746b4b_z.jpg

6671771359_31fc1a2c55_z.jpg

(I'm a 40/41 and they fit perfectly)

These pics are ones I've posted in the SZ archives. Took them in late 2011 I think and the derbies have been completely unworn since I got them a few years back. Very good condition I've replaced the laces as they were fraying when I received them but otherwise totally pristine. 

//

M.A+ BRACELET [OS]

5cffda36b37d11e2b30422000aaa0585_7.jpg

Another IC. M.A+ bracelet, one-size. Leather with sterling silver crosses and buckle. It's pretty long and wraps around your wrist a few times, so based on how loose you want it, it can fit most wrist sizes. Leather is super smooth and slim, but not thin or flimsy. Pretty cool piece, but I usually wear my chrome hearts bracelet instead of other options.

$325

//

WERKSTATT:MÃœNCHEN "CURB CHAIN WILD" [sMALL]

$800

376907f2b37d11e2a4fb22000a1f97ec_7.jpg

(~19cm long)

Sterling silver chunky bracelet. Pretty "wild" indeed. Got it in new condition last year when I was living in Tokyo. Wore it a bit there but not at all since then. These days it's just sitting in my closet.

//

Send me offers!