thehundreds beautiful tee

home

oh really? i hadn't noticed...

:rollseyes:

how sassy of you, but you're missing the point. what he's trying to say is you're a 5-year-old kid with a sticky face continually tugging on supertalk's pantleg. "why is the earth round?" "how do they get the egg inside the shell?" "can i have a cookie?"

how sassy of you, but you're missing the point. what he's trying to say is you're a 5-year-old kid with a sticky face continually tugging on supertalk's pantleg. "why is the earth round?" "how do they get the egg inside the shell?" "can i have a cookie?"

Forum name: supershopper.

Forum contents: I'd assume, something about shopping, and where to buy things.

pumping up your own e-ego there man.

ahah american hearts - what a name.

faggot.

Forum name: supershopper.

Forum contents: I'd assume, something about shopping, and where to buy things.

thanks for your support man.

i never imagined that id be ostracized for asking questions about shopping in a shopping forum!

To Whom This May Concern:

Shut the fuck up.

Sincerely,

James (bed)

pumping up your own e-ego there man.

ahah american hearts - what a name.

faggot.

you know you are right. it is a shopping forum. but you could try doing some more research instead of of asking where can i get this? every 5 minutes.

and show some fucking gratitude. those same people you are telling to "get off your high horse" and calling "fools" are the same longtime members whose help you are seeking. maybe hang out a bit, contribute to the forum, and get some more time under your belt before you start calling out guys who have 500+ posts.

and as far as the faggot comment, grow the fuck up. dont use any homophobic slang in here. we have some gay members and that word is as insulting to some as dropping the "n" bomb. im straight and i find it ridiculous that you would use that word as an insult. a few of my queer friends would mop the motherfucking floor with your face for using that word in that context.

its uncalled for and plain fucking ignorant.

If The Kid Bothers You Then Dont Read His Fucking Posts.

This Is A Fucking Public Forum.

He Can Ask Whatever Fucking Questions He Feels Like.

Leave Him The Fuck Alone.

Youre All Trying To Prove That Youre Better Than Him Because You Contribute More To The Forum Or Whatever But The Only Thing Other People Are Getting Out Of It Is That Youre Jaded Internet Assholes.

Shut The Fuck Up Already. Let The Kid Be.

If The Kid Bothers You Then Dont Read His Fucking Posts.

This Is A Fucking Public Forum.

He Can Ask Whatever Fucking Questions He Feels Like.

Leave Him The Fuck Alone.

Youre All Trying To Prove That Youre Better Than Him Because You Contribute More To The Forum Or Whatever But The Only Thing Other People Are Getting Out Of It Is That Youre Jaded Internet Assholes.

Shut The Fuck Up Already. Let The Kid Be.

he can post whatever he wants and so can the rest of us.

but i do have a problem with some kid coming on here calling people faggots.

that kind of language is fucking ignorant and i will call people out on it.

dont like it? dont read my posts.

he can post whatever he wants and so can the rest of us.

but i do have a problem with some kid coming on here calling people faggots.

that kind of language is fucking ignorant and i will call people out on it.

dont like it? dont read my posts.

I agree with Cultpop. I usually just ignore these threads, unless I actually know where the item can be found, but frankly I have no tolerance for assholes, especially ones who are asking for "help." Really, juts ignore these topics unless you can help.

If you don't post, then they go away more quickly! Neat!

I agree with Cultpop. I usually just ignore these threads, unless I actually know where the item can be found, but frankly I have no tolerance for assholes, especially ones who are asking for "help." Really, juts ignore these topics unless you can help.

If you don't post, then they go away more quickly! Neat!

thank you.

my point exactly.

asking for help?

cool.

asking for help and acting like ignorant fool?

not cool.