what colours do you like on your clothings or normally wear?

su8m3rg3d

pretty much the same, I always wear jeans and with them I like grey, black, white and brown, but then again I also have other colored tees and shirts, but I'd say those are my favorites.

for shoes, most of mine are white.

i feel that black shoes goes with everything. agree?

Agreed, unless you're talking formal menswear in which case I think a darker shade of brown is a better choice. However for casual/street-influenced outfits, black shoes definitely work with everything.

I also love slim white sneakers (Purcells, Chucks, Spring Courts).

Brown is the best color for boots in my opinion.

Actually I have a good mix of stuff. For the most part I like black, navy blue, grey and white. But I also like to throw the detail of louder colors in the mix.

I do have a few louder items .. for example a light green Alife crew sweatshirt and a royal blue aNYthing crew sweatshirt.

I wear alot of pink. Especially polos. My bros always pop the collar fo the ladiez and I usually follow suit because I have no one else to accept me. I also like the monotones, but only on the sweatband I wear on my forearm. The one on my head matches my polos, so its usually pink. Also for shoes, I got some totally sick Penguin boat shoes that I bought at Macys, full price. Cause thats how we do.

Oh, and all my backwards baseball caps with my frats letters on them are usually yellow. Yellow or navy blue with yellow letters.

REPRESENT

Seriously, I like dark clothes. I find it goes well with my complexion (honest to god). I like black, grays, dark blues (for the jeans), and reds (burgandy, fire engine red, brick red, and whatever else). I also wear quite a bit of khaki colored stuff. Light browns and things like that.

Im trying to branch out, but its difficult. Black is so cool.

Colors are my friends- always have been, always will be. I'm curious as to why so many people posting here are on the Drearytown Express.

I'm lately all about the seafoams and mints and teals and turqoises, along with the purples and the lavenders and the eggplants and the magentas.

Red and I used to fuck around a lot, and blue is always with in as many different [dis]guises as I can find.

That being said, the one thing that ties everything together for me is a nice grey.

Navy, all browns, light blue and pink would describe 95% of my clothes. I don't like black for anything (don't own any) and don't particularly like grey or white except for dress shirts in white. Very bright colors aren't particularly good on me for main pieces of clothing but make fine colors for socks and belts and such. My wardrobe is quite plain really, but I'd rather have plain clothes that fit well than cool clothes that look like crap on me.

I really have a bunch of different colors seeing as I am colorblind certain brighters pop out more for me.

I really love pink, light blue, beige, white, black.

It really depends on my mood, most of the time I'm wearing some loud ass shit with more understated colors though if that makes any sense.

I wear alot of pink. Especially polos. My bros always pop the collar fo the ladiez and I usually follow suit because I have no one else to accept me. I also like the monotones, but only on the sweatband I wear on my forearm. The one on my head matches my polos, so its usually pink. Also for shoes, I got some totally sick Penguin boat shoes that I bought at Macys, full price. Cause thats how we do.

Oh, and all my backwards baseball caps with my frats letters on them are usually yellow. Yellow or navy blue with yellow letters.

REPRESENT

As a former fraternity man of 4 years it took that post to make me realize I have enough Penguin polos in my closet to start my own zoo.

Ironically, I got made fun for wearing those in college. Damn light-spirited fun-inspired clothing brand.

And no brown in town.

Oh yeah, and, for whatever reason, when I was really young, I read an interview with seminal rapper-turned-actor Ice T, where he said "The only brown a man should ever wear is the dirt in his grave." I was never really a big Ice T fan, and am still not, but ever since then, I've hated brown and tan. With a passion.

This time last year I was all about loud ass shirts, turquoise, lime green, purple, yellows, shit like that. Now its all about black, grey, and olive green. But then again I just got some red jordans and I have to match, damn OCD

Guest Fade to Black

Most frequently worn: Black, white, grey (light grey, charcoal),

other favorites: darker shades of blue (navy/indigo), occasionally like a splash of red on black garments.

I absolutely hate black and white. I do love dark earth tones, including greens, browns, tans and darker shades of yellows and oranges. Maybe a few bright colors wouldnt hurt, but that's limited to shirts. I also love pink.

Reason? Darker skin tones work better with "warmer" colors. I also love the look of subdued purple on my skin.