Lithium Homme 06 A/W

djrajio

Went to the Lithium Homme store in Harajuku today. Pretty much standard Dior Homme affair, but interesting details/adjustments to the look. Several leather jackets that just look awesome. So sexy... Also, the production quality has improved dramatically from earlier collections. Like the military inspired slim tailored jackets as well as the RED boots; so fcuking sexy....Also the new Women's line is very interesting; very mod/50s-60's Audrey Hepburn

Go to Lithium Homme homepage: http://www.lithium-homme.com/

img2223c2fm4.jpg

img2233c2dm1.jpg

img2234c2bo4.jpgimg2235c2nq8.jpg

I like the herringbone coat, DH blazer with epaulette copy, crumpled military dress shirts, red boots and the red leather jacket that Djrajio posted earlier, for some reason it doesn't work in black leather.

How much was that jacket and is it possible to find it discounted somewhere?

wow, the black trench, the zip jacket 2 to the right of it, with pointy cuffs, and both white/black button shirts with epaulets...

very nice, thanks for the post... now how to go about getting it...hopefully online will work soon, I desperately want winter clothes... even though its fking 105 F here in dallas, and will be...forever

I like the herringbone coat, DH blazer with epaulette copy, crumpled military dress shirts, red boots and the red leather jacket that Djrajio posted earlier, for some reason it doesn't work in black leather.

How much was that jacket and is it possible to find it discounted somewhere?

My riders jacket was originally priced around 90,000 yen but I got it on sale for 50,000 yen. I don't think Lithium is making the rider jackets in red anymore, so your best bet is used clothing shops/yahoo auctions. Wjk has a deep red/brown one for the A/W season:

wjk009xp9.jpg