Do your friends envy your sense of style?

notesee

Was just curious if your friends envy your style and your knowledge of clothes and footwear, or do they dress just as well as you?

Pretty much all my friends have no sense of style or fashion what so ever and dress horribly, my budget doesn't allow to me dress as nice as some people on here so I'd still consider myself far behind compared to users on this board but they always ask me to take them shopping .. which is annoying, if they really cared about how they look they would get into it on their own.

But I'm an asshole and knowing that I dress better than them makes me feel better about myself since it's one of the few things I have to offer that they don't, haha. But at the same time I would like to meet some people that already know a lot so I had friends with similar tastes to discuss the clothes we like

Not more stylish, but I can spit more knowledge about music, clothes, liquor, various subcultures etc than most I know.

Doesn't help that my current university is populated with either eurotrash or suburban gangsta types.

My university has the same problem. Well not eurotrash but everyone is either a prep on some A&F type shit or a wanna be G wearing like Ecko and G-Unit .. shit is sad.

I wouldn't mind if someone asked me about clothes or to take them shopping. luckily I have one friend who likes clothing/brands/denim etc, others are more of the typical male type that dont care that much what they wear.

Few friends are into it as much as i am, the clothing thing that is, which is great cause we go on shopping trips to london and stuff together, always more fun if it's a mutual interest.

with music and subcultures and stuff i definetly know a lot more than my friends, but then i read books about that stuff....