FS: 45 rpm black overdyed sorahiko size 31/32 $300 shipped

ddohnggo

possibly looking to sell my 45 rpm black overdyed sorahikos one wash size 31/32 (hemmed at 45 rpm chainstitched) for $300 shipped. i wore them 3 times and don't think the fit works for my chicken legs.

measurements

waist - 31"

length - 32"

knee - 9.5"

hem - 8.75"

back rise - 13.5"

45rpmfront3mt.jpg

45rpmback3cc.jpg

btw, not 100% sure if i'm going to let them go yet...

possibly looking to sell my 45 rpm black overdyed sorahikos one wash size 31/32 (hemmed at 45 rpm chainstitched) for $300 shipped. i wore them 3 times and don't think the fit works for my chicken legs.

measurements

waist - 31"

length - 32"

knee - 9.5"

hem - 8.75"

back rise - 13.5"

45rpmfront3mt.jpg

45rpmback3cc.jpg

btw, not 100% sure if i'm going to let them go yet...

yeah, the real problem is that my girlfriend does not like them at all, mainly because they're more drain pipe-ish, than what i normally wear. i kinda agree with her, but it might be a matter of getting shoes that look good with them.

how's the fading on yours? are they ultimately supposed to turn blue after some hard wear and tear?

yeah, the real problem is that my girlfriend does not like them at all, mainly because they're more drain pipe-ish, than what i normally wear. i kinda agree with her, but it might be a matter of getting shoes that look good with them.

how's the fading on yours? are they ultimately supposed to turn blue after some hard wear and tear?

give them some time and they will conform to your body. trust me i have had two pairs of these now and both times i felt like they were a little off at first but after a weeks wear they'll become your favorite jeans especially once the area behind the knees takes form and pulls some of that material in that gives them that straightdown drainpipe look. as for shoes i usually wear a pair of clarks desert treks with mine. look nice with classic shoes with a wider opening at the ankle, not sneakers.

give them some time and they will conform to your body. trust me i have had two pairs of these now and both times i felt like they were a little off at first but after a weeks wear they'll become your favorite jeans especially once the area behind the knees takes form and pulls some of that material in that gives them that straightdown drainpipe look. as for shoes i usually wear a pair of clarks desert treks with mine. look nice with classic shoes with a wider opening at the ankle, not sneakers.

they don't really turn blue- you just see accents of a blue overtone over the grey/white fade.

they don't really turn blue- you just see accents of a blue overtone over the grey/white fade.

• 3 months later...