offering denims from japan

parachutes

thinking of getting a few denim jeans and selling them at either ebay or supermarket when i have some time and money. im not going to go after individual orders, but rather offer certain selected items as i wouldnt be free so often(unless you drop me a huge tip :D ).

how much of a mark up can i expect for such services?

thinking of getting a few denim jeans and selling them at either ebay or supermarket when i have some time and money. im not going to go after individual orders, but rather offer certain selected items as i wouldnt be free so often(unless you drop me a huge tip :D ).

how much of a mark up can i expect for such services?

Unless you're going to offer your services at a markup of, say, 5% (i.e., cheaper than other Japanese proxy buying services), I'm not sure you'll get much business....

For those people saying they are doing 10%, Juno is ten percent, who is a long established service that many here already use. So you really need to compete and make it more like 5% Im afraid, otherwise there is no point in people using your service over them.

Not sure where you got 10% from, or if that was his old fee, but it's 15% of the total cost - not just the merchandise. (http://www.bid-service.jp/fee.html)

I did some rough math and Celga came out cheaper... but if someone had been on the board offering to buy/bid at 10%, I would have gone with them for sure.

For those people saying they are doing 10%, Juno is ten percent, who is a long established service that many here already use. So you really need to compete and make it more like 5% Im afraid, otherwise there is no point in people using your service over them.

Not sure where you got 10% from, or if that was his old fee, but it's 15% of the total cost - not just the merchandise. (http://www.bid-service.jp/fee.html)

I did some rough math and Celga came out cheaper... but if someone had been on the board offering to buy/bid at 10%, I would have gone with them for sure.

10% + all inclusive fees such as paypal 4% and/or bank transfer fees and of course shipping costs seems fair .

1.) I am sure there are plenty of items offered online that can be had cheaper if you bought it in the flesh

2.) I am also pretty sure all items offered online are not " all the items available " - just the more popular well known about models/makes

I think if someone set up shop for thai fakes they would have a lot of buyers considering most that junk sells for around the $20-$30 usd mark , so ends up being a good buy at less than $100 per pair

10% + all inclusive fees such as paypal 4% and/or bank transfer fees and of course shipping costs seems fair .

1.) I am sure there are plenty of items offered online that can be had cheaper if you bought it in the flesh

2.) I am also pretty sure all items offered online are not " all the items available " - just the more popular well known about models/makes

I think if someone set up shop for thai fakes they would have a lot of buyers considering most that junk sells for around the $20-$30 usd mark , so ends up being a good buy at less than $100 per pair

Have you tried asking coldrice how he found his set-up, financially? You might get a better perspective from him.

Why hasn't he weighed in on this yet?

Have you tried asking coldrice how he found his set-up, financially? You might get a better perspective from him.

Why hasn't he weighed in on this yet?

I think 10% with shipping included is a pretty good deal. Shipping is a lot of the cost. The main appeal of coldrice was that he could get stuff that you could not even get on Rakuten as well as give an opinion on the item, since he has tried most of the stuff on.

To amplify that, he went as far as to call our attention to the kinds of things we like that we could not have found on rakuten stores or other sites, like the limited edition t-shirts in the SDA store for example.

I think 10% with shipping included is a pretty good deal. Shipping is a lot of the cost. The main appeal of coldrice was that he could get stuff that you could not even get on Rakuten as well as give an opinion on the item, since he has tried most of the stuff on.

To amplify that, he went as far as to call our attention to the kinds of things we like that we could not have found on rakuten stores or other sites, like the limited edition t-shirts in the SDA store for example.

and, as we all know, those SDA pigs really hit superfuture big time after he did that. coldrice really offered the board an insight into stuff you could buy in japan other than denim. value addedness.

and, as we all know, those SDA pigs really hit superfuture big time after he did that. coldrice really offered the board an insight into stuff you could buy in japan other than denim. value addedness.