DenimProject - The Deviants 2013 Contest

drapygo

Wow that's small, i'm a little confused about the sizing now...

According to this chart i'd need a size 38, since i need a waist of 88-89 cm. post soak.

Taichi-san, i wear a size 34 in the D66, do you reckon i'd really need a 38 in these?

Wow that's small, i'm a little confused about the sizing now...

According to this chart i'd need a size 38, since i need a waist of 88-89 cm. post soak.

Taichi-san, i wear a size 34 in the D66, do you reckon i'd really need a 38 in these?

Mich. Please wait my next post.

I'll include more highly accurate data too.

I have this sad feeling i will not be able to make these work for me. :unsure:

The measurements are so far off those from the D00XX, when i buy the waist size i need after washing i will be left with an enormous hip, thigh, knee and leg opening.

and if i want a jean that fits good in the legs the waist will end up around 8 cm's too small for me so i can forget about buttoning these up... ever.

Edited by Mich

Opposite for me, if I want the thighs to fit the waist will be far too big and if I buy the correct waist size, I'll never get them on my thighs!

Agreed, post shrinkage waist size usually stretch back to the original raw size easily after couple wears or doing deep squat.

But interesting is, the upper thigh measurement is way too small. 25cm raw state on W30 reminds me my skinny PBJ 005. This is not the silhouette supposed to be.

Based on this mid/high rise cutting, if I choose the true waist size, the upper thigh will be killing me. If I choose the comfy W32, the waist is too big.

nvm the O/W waist measurement. the waistband is not a good indication for sizing cuz it shrinks in varied degrees depending on the wash&dry process applied.

IMO, as inseam [vertical] & thigh/knee/leg opening [horizontal] shrinkage seem to indicate, it's about normal for non-sanforized. so, sizing should be how you'd usually size for non-sanforized raw. i'm mostly W33, but based on the measurement the data, i should be getting W34 ... therefore, SU1 for this particular lot.

tho' i do agree, the upper thigh measurement is too narrow ... the knee & leg opening is within limits, but the proportion to the thigh is whacked. thigh should be around 31-32cm post-wash on a W33-34 [ie, measurement BiG-style].

Edited by BrownMetallic

Hi Taichi,

The D00XX waist measurement for size 32 using your measuring method is 85cm after one wash, can you use your method to measure the wasit for the S01XX and the D00XX that you have for three years?

Hi.

I just measured D00XX and S01XX by my original method.

Both result are around 83cm (= 32.67inch).

So I think that S01XX more wider model than my current products.

Great! Thanks.

I think the upper thigh and waist measurements are throwing people off. Did you pull the waist tight when measuring the waist using the Blueingreen method? My friend who has the D00XX in size 32 measures the raw waist and it's 34" or 86 cm and the raw upper thigh measures is 13" or 33 cm.

Great! Thanks.

I think the upper thigh and waist measurements are throwing people off. Did you pull the waist tight when measuring the waist using the Blueingreen method? My friend who has the D00XX in size 32 measures the raw waist and it's 34" or 86 cm and the raw upper thigh measures is 13" or 33 cm.

> Did you pull the waist tight when measuring the waist using the Blueingreen method?

Yes correct. I took Blueingreen's method for make the size chart.