Noble Denim

csutton

Hey folks,

For the past year and a half I have read a ton of the blog but haven't said much. I started making jeans June of 2011 and now I recently started a small jean business called Noble Denim. You all on Superfuture are the best of the best when it comes to Denim in my opinion so I just want to show you my work and hear your thoughts. Cheers.

NobleDenim_-7640693_1024x1024.jpg?409NobleDenim_-1207899_1024x1024.jpg?409

those fit that guy well.

let's hear some details. show us the back pockets. tell us why you're different. why should superfuture get behind noble denim?

Edited by satchelbmoore

Falerbrand - Astronauts wearing raw denim astronaut suits farming corn...? jk.

csutton - like the simplicity look like a pair of clean cut hand made jeans. Nice work.

Falerbrand. Very excited to know of fellow makers in the area! Your work looks great.

those fit that guy well.

let's hear some details. show us the back pockets. tell us why you're different. why should superfuture get behind noble denim?

Right now I make all Noble jeans by myself. I'm in the process of training new jean makers that will help in the next year.

Some of the details Im very stoked about are that every part of jean is made is the US. I think that Japanese denim is off the charts but I made an intentional decision from the get go to source everything from the states.

I use Cone Mills White Oak denim. The pocket bags are 7 oz organic cotton. The patches are antique reclaimed leather from Ohio.

Some other little elements that are special to me is that I still do single needle flat felled seems for the yokes and the lap seam. I have an off the arm felling machine but I kinda fell in love with doing it the single needle way. So now the poor guy is collecting a bit of dust.

Those are the main details that make me excited and are core to Noble.

NobleDenim_-7260864_1024x1024.jpg?409NobleDenim_-809795_1024x1024.jpg?409

• 1 year later...

that fit/fade pic looks great, chris. super nice jeans! i'm looking forward to seeing more pairs break in and the brand grow!

Edited by satchelbmoore

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just taken delivery of the Truman 14oz Red Line Selvedge, (small batch). The Cone Mills denim is really nice, firm but soft.  The construction is top-notch. Room in the top block, (I hate jeans that mangle my meat & two veg). A slim-ish profile in the thigh/knee/hem. Washed em straight off the bat @60o spin-dry and air-dried. And they fit perfect. I personally don't believe in this: "We recommend wearing your jeans for a good while before the first wash for the most character & natural looking fades."  I wash em to get rid of the starch & shrink, then start my journey.

I lost about an inch on the inseam and 3/4" in the waist. A little snug in the waist, but this eased off in about 20 minutes. Really like them.

They remind me of my Ande Whall Caribou's.  :cool: I would guess they're in between the Mustangs & Caribou's.

https://nobledenim.com/collections/mens

Edited by Tapori