FS: Dior Homme SS11||AW09||AW07||SS05||SS02||RAF Biker||Hedi Slimane||

mac81586

+ Items are located within the US

+ All items include shipping and paypal fee's (EXCEPT: all shoes shipped international cost extra hence size and weight)

+ All prices are pretty firm due to the fact that I send packages using the highest premium service USPS has to offer.

+ I will provide a discount if multiple pieces are bought together.

+ No trades at all (unless you have DH Hedi Slimane accessories such as rings, pins, necklaces, and other rare stuff)

+ No returns

+ I only ship EMS internationally and express mail within the US (3-7days shipping time with tracking number) I highly recommend going with this option as I do not trust shipping packages with no tracking.

RARE! Dior Homme S/S 05 "Orange Overdye" Denim Jacket Size 44:

Heres your chance to own a real classic iconic piece from DH SS05 collection designed by Hedi Slimane. It has amazing features such as the "orange overydye" process on the jacket, which just looks amazing between the mix of the blue denim and the subtle orange color. All the buttons are embossed with "Dior Homme" on each and every button. It has the famous iconic scars on the front of the jacket and the back. This jacket is the rarest size you can possibly find which is a size 44, and It could probably fit a small 46 as well. The condition is simply amazing! like all the pieces I always sell. It just has a slight musty smell from storage, but it airs out within a couple days.Size: 44Ref #5EH1044482Measurements... 59cm length, 48cm width, 41cm shoulders, 69cm sleeve length

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOLD THANK YOU!!!!

Edited by mac81586

RAF Biker Jacket:

2u5suqb.jpg

4jlusj.jpg

25g835t.jpg

2jbqsea.jpg

27yomzd.jpg

99e6aw.jpg

fdc6me.jpg

This Raf biker is super amazing, I wish it fit me but it doesn't soo now it goes to the next lucky person. Its a really great jacket because it has the look of the current military/biker jacket look that everyone's been plunking down money on but without the extremely high price tag. It has some really interesting colors in it such as black,grey,blues all mixed in. The color of the jacket might be a little off in the picture's but you can see the true color in the first picture and the closeup picture of the side buckles and zippers. Its not a solid black jacket by the way, its more of a faint pin stripe design.

Size:46

Condition: 7.0/10... 2 lines stains on the upper left arm, 2 tiny little stains on the same left arm that my camera cant pick up but i'm sure a drycleaner could take it out and some fading on small selective detailed parts.

Measurements: 40cm shoulders, 48cm width, 60cm length, shoulder to sleeve 71cm

100% cotton

Asking: $299 shipped within the US with priority and $345 for EMS international with tracking

Edited by mac81586

LNWT Dior Homme AW07 Campaign Long Vest Size 44:

1jrz4h.jpg

2rxzij4.jpg

a5e32e.jpg

2427dw0.jpg

2e1t1jt.jpg

1p6s15.jpg

wss189.jpg

qx9sb5.jpg

3310r55.jpg

8yypn4.jpg

Selling this iconic piece from the last Hedi Slimane Dior Homme AW07 runway show that was featured on every model and worn heavily in the campaign photos as well. This piece doesnt typically shows up on the second hand market, so this is a real opportunity to own a very rare piece from AW07. Its in really great condition, just 3 little minor smudges on the back satin under the left arm area (pictured) its not a armpit stain because I have this "fashion" sponge that was able to take 60% of it out, so a dry cleaner could definitely take it 100% out. It also has a minor little scratch on the fabric on the upper right shoulder (pictured) besides those little minor things this is a true beauty! and who cares anyways about those little mishaps because this is suppose to be layered like the runway and campaign so no one will ever see it. If you own any old pieces from AW07 and you dont own this vest, I can guarantee you this is the final piece that completes the entire AW07 look.

Size: 44

Condition 8.5/10

Measurements: Length 101cm Width 43.5cm 36.5cm Shoulder's

!!ON HOLD!!

Asking: $399 shipped within the US and $39.00 extra for international shipping VIA EMS

Edited by mac81586

Dior Homme 05SS Paisley Scarf:

Brand new Dior Homme 05SS paisley scarf! never even removed it from the bag, only just to style it on the hanger and its just slightly wrinkled from being in the bag over the years. Its a great scarf because it can be styled just like the SS05 runway with a pair of denim skinnys and a shirt and it looks amazing! It also looks great with Balmain and Givenchy pieces as well. Its very light weight, so when you wear with a blazer lets say it wont add that extra heavy typical scarf weight.

Size: Free

Condition: 9.9/10

SOLD THANK YOU!!!!

Edited by mac81586

Dior Homme AW09 "Nightfall" Jeans Size 27 17.5cm

These jeans dont need a whole lot of explaining, they were the most wanted jean for AW09 and sold out within hours of arriving in the boutique across the world. They look great with everything and anything. The waxing on the jeans is pretty amazing in person, because it adds so much character vs. a regular old pair of black jeans. The overall condition is pretty perfect, just the butt area has some wear but I believe a dry cleaner could take care of it easily.

Condition: 8.8/10

Size 27

Measurements: waist 78cm, hip 90cm, front-rise 23cm, inside leg 75cm, hem 16.5cm

SOLD THANK YOU!!!!

Edited by mac81586

Dior Homme AW06 Stripe Neck Sweater

Here is a rare opportunity to own this DH AW06 sweater that is really different from the norm and probably the most versatile that Dior Homme has ever produced. The main unique details on this sweater are the neckline has a separate piece of fabric with stripes, and it also has the famous scar details on the back. This sweater is in amazing condition, I only wore it once. It has no snags pull or anything, just the dior tag is only hanging by one thread so the other side needs to be stitched up but that's a super easy 2 second fix. As you can see from picture to picture, there are so many different ways to wear this sweater from hitting the town, to very formal.

HANGER, SHIRT, BOWTIE OR BLAZER ARE NOT INCLUDED IN THE SALE.

Measurements: shoulders 43.5cm chest 51.5cm, sleeve 69.5cm, length 67cm

Size: Large

Ref: 6HH4057861

Condition: 9.5/10

SOLD THANK YOU!!!!

Edited by mac81586

Dior Homme SS11 Vintage Buckle Belt:

This belt is super unique because its so new, yet it has a very military vintage approach with the aged looking belt buckle. This belt is basically brand new! It has just been sitting in my storage the last few months, so its a bit musty smelling and only the last hole has minor minor wear, that the pictures cant even quite pick up. This belt is made of calf leather like most dior belts, and the leather has a really nice subtle textured matte finish that really complements the aged looking buckle.

Size: 85

Condition: 9.8/10

Material: Calf leather

Dior dust bag included

Measurements:

Buckle 5.9cm in width, 5.7cm in height.

Belt 3.3cm in width, and waist 81.5cm - 91.5cm adjustable.

SOLD THANK YOU!!!!

Edited by mac81586

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...