FS: Thom Browne cardigan, Robert Geller bomber, Visvim Kiefers, APC [44-48, size 9]

jdemotion

Free shipping to the US, international PM me and we can split the cost of shipping.

More pictures available upon request.

Please add 4% for the PP fees :)

2 - Robert Geller fall 2008 Toggle Bomber size 46 (44) - $550 500 470

8147624408_7a24533f75_z.jpg

tumblr_m325i5zI9N1qbxpujo1_400.png

Honestly, one of the best bombers / parkas I've ever owned, but my aesthetic and clothing choice has changed since I purchased this two years ago and I've rarely been wearing it. Super warm, lots of pockets, big hood, high collar, durable zippers, satin lining... definitely one of his finest outerwear pieces I've come across. Cotton shell has a slight treatment to it, it's not waxed but it's not just cotton idk how to accurately describe it but it's really awesome in person. Only flaw is there's a tiny bit of discoloration on the right sleeve, not 100% what it is but it blends in and isn't really noticable (see pics). Size 46, however this fits very small and would only recommend for a 44 or tiny 46.

measurements:

41cm shoulders

51cm pit to pit

64cm sleeves

64cm total length

3 - Visvim Kiefer Mids size 9 - sold

4 - APC Indigo Lightweight Farmer's Jacket size XS - $140 $110

8147589205_9fa8c4c593_z.jpg

Really great layering piece for the fall and spring. Slim fitting and not crazy boxy like most APC tops. Really nice indigo that looks great over a flannel or chunky knit. There's a 'rifle pocket', as the APC employee described it, in the back for your hunting rifle :|. Excellent condition. Size XS, works best for a 46 or 44 with layering.

measurements:

41cm shoulders

47cm pit to pit

68cm sleeves

70cm total length

5 - Brooks Brothers Black Fleece Navy Polo size BB2 (S/M) - sold

6 - H&M Charcoal Darted Blazer w 'Leather' Elbow Patches size 46 - $50 $40

8147616354_ee59da9381_z.jpg

A surprisingly well made and slim fitting blazer from H&M. Darting along the body, single rear vent, has a slim fit along the body and very slim arms with a higher than normal armhole. A salt and pepper charcoal, also had faux leather trim and elbow patches. A little bit of wear around the elbow patches, otherwise in great condition. Size 46, fits tts. Silhouette is surprisingly exactly like a Dior Homme blazer I have from spring 05.

measurements:

41cm shoulders

47cm pit to pit

64cm sleeves

70cm total length

Edited by jdemotion