Announcement: HWDC Round 2 2013/15

Megatron1505

'barely scratched the surface on my 634s-B = @2wks worth of wear :(

i mean i could enter with those, but that'd mean missing out on a [limited prodn] contest pair :rolleyes:

.... i'm sooo IN!!!

.... won't be able to make the pre-order deposit 'til NOV, tho' cuz i just made a boot purchase recently.

Edited by BrownMetallic

I'm in....now all that's left is too choose one of these pairs that's been sitting in my closet untouched:

PBJ 007 24oz

Naked and Famous 32 oz

Steel Feathers 21 oz

Samurai Wind Element 17 oz

Samurai s5000 24 oz (a couple of weeks of wear)

this is the heavyweight championship, isn't it? so take you 32oz jeans! I finally want to see them being worn in by someone :)

Prize Announcement

Our good friends Danny and Junior at Rivet and Hide, UK stockists of Flat Head, Steel Feather, Hiut Denim, RJB, Nudie, Railcar, and our old buddies Obbigood Label, have kindly offered to provide our main prize for the competition.

http://rivetandhide.com/brands/

Rivet and Hide will give to our overall winner, their choice of any pair of jeans, or shirt, from any brand which they carry.

I would like to thank Danny and Junior for this amazing offer, and for supporting independent denim competition.

I'm in....now all that's left is too choose one of these pairs that's been sitting in my closet untouched:

PBJ 007 24oz

Naked and Famous 32 oz

Steel Feathers 21 oz

Samurai Wind Element 17 oz

Samurai s5000 24 oz (a couple of weeks of wear)

If you wanna get rid of those naked and famous 32oz'ers ill gladly take them off your hands haha!

Steel Feather Competition Reduced Price

Anders and his team at Steel Feather have generously offered to reduce the price of their 21oz jeans for those wishing to wear them to compete in the HWDC 2, when purchased through Rivet and Hide.

http://rivetandhide.com/index.php/brands/steel-feather.html

After meeting Anders myself, and seeing the quality of the jeans, I would love to see some of the competitors wearing them.

The code for the special purchase is HWDC2, and Danny just needs to get his web guys to code it in. I will let everyone know when this is done. Thanks again to Steel Feather and Rivet and Hide.

Nope, one pair only this time. We have 2 categories, and I did not want the possibility of someone competing against themselves for the belt......might be a little awkward.

Nope, one pair only this time. We have 2 categories, and I did not want the possibility of someone competing against themselves for the belt......might be a little awkward.

H yeah true, didn't even think of that. I think I may opt for the steel feather jeans instead of the IHs then since the fit may be more to my liking.