FS: Puma Platinum/96 Hours, APC pinstripe jeans, and Helmut Lang sneakers

macuser3of5

Hi,

I'm cleaning out my closet, and I have the following items for sale. I would rather all prices include priority shipping:

Puma Platinum/96 Hours black strap sneakers

Size: 9 american/42 european, D width (true to size)

Condition: 7/10, I wore these around a good amount, but they are in great condition just the same.

Shipped Cost: $40, retailed for $300

I love the style of these badboys. There are no laces, just two straps that button closed. Also, the tongue has a punch out hole on top. Fully leather uppers (inside and out) and a tough rubber sole. Deep rich black. Much respect to Neil Barrett for making these beauties. Made in Italy.

puma1nb5.jpg

APC pinstripe jeans

Condition: Brand New Without Tags

Size: 30 "Cure", unhemmed (a touch more than 35" inseam)

Shipped Cost: $60, purchased for $147 from apc.fr

These are pinstriped jeans from last summer season. I bought them and didn't return them in time. Doh. I tried them on once... WAAAAY too slim for me. They follow the standard cure sizing. They're a sky blue jean with a vertical white pinstripe running down the jeans. The color is a bit stronger than it appears in the image. I really like these, they simply do not fit and have been sitting in my closet for a year now.

apc1iv6.jpg

Helmut Lang elastic trainers

Size: marked as a 9, fits like a 10-10 1/2 D (more like the latter)

Condition: 8/10, I wore these around for a few days last summer, they're just too big.

Shipped Cost: $100, retailed for $320

These are badass shoes. End of story. No laces here either, the shoe is held shut by wide elastic bands on the sides. A combination of leather, suede, and open mesh nylon on the sides, these shoes are insanely comfortable and very rugged. Extremely well-made shoes. From Helmut Lang's last season, too. Comes with both shoe bags and the original box. I strongly doubt you'll ever see these for sale again. Note: the shoes don't look wrinkled when worn, the elastic pulls them tight.

helmut2zo0.jpg

helmut3vb9.jpg

If you have any questions/offers, let me know. I take paypal only.

Thanks,

-Andrew

whats the true waist on those APCs? and does ur shipped cost cover international shipping?

I measured the pants, and they come out as follows, all taken lying flat:

Width along the back of the jeans: 15 inches

Front rise: 10 inches

Back rise: 12 inches

width at leg opening: 7.5"

My shipping cost does not cover international shipping. For that I would just add whatever the exact total from the post office was to the current price, no more, no less.

hey,

how much will shipping be for the helmut langs to singapore?

would really appreciate it if you could liase thru email, [email protected]

I don't know what the shipping cost would be, I'll have to check at the post office here. Going by approximations at the USPS website, it will be around $30 for Airmail Parcel (4-10 days), so the total would be $130. I'm also sending this information to your email address.