State Your Unpopular Fashion Opinion

bobo

i think chateau roux is some good shit.

i like some distressed denim.

i like to wash when my jeans feel gross against my skin

i dont think hap has the best outfits.... nice, but ive seen better.

not too unpopular, but i think canes are the best jeans for the price in the world.

horizontal stripes!

totally agree, I remember when 3 years ago these were pretty hot among skaters because of the likes of bilbo, jlay, and ethan who wore the toy machine jailbird shirts, everyone liked these but not many people had them cause they were hard to find, I guess it started to catch on and fallen made that sweater then everyone copied it, then stripes started to go over everything. I remember when striped tee's were harder to find you would rarely see them on ebay and good vintage ones would always sell for around $80.

well okay this isn't an unpopular fashion opinon per se (i would hardly pretend to have a "fashion opinion" that's for people in the know like the sartorialist), but as i read highsnobiety.com i realised that every entry save one or two had the "x" symbolising a collaboration in the title. alife x reebok. jhung yuro x prps. converse x mos def. converse x varvatos. visvim x fragment. i've had it with collaborations that give you nothing but colourways you could have painted yourself with a bit of effort. tell me, does a VSVM and a fragment logo on the same hoodie equate to the freshest and illest new collab on the block?

nobody ask me where the fuck i've been, i've just suddenly realised this collabs thing is getting crazy. they're going to go the way of designer denim.

Off the top of my head......graphic design wise, anything with guns, knives, gold (any "bling" for that matter), naked birds with guns or knives, skulls, collabs: whatever X whoever X who the fuck cares X pissoff......

Obviously in a bad mood.....Im hitting the scratcher

well okay this isn't an unpopular fashion opinon per se (i would hardly pretend to have a "fashion opinion" that's for people in the know like the sartorialist), but as i read highsnobiety.com i realised that every entry save one or two had the "x" symbolising a collaboration in the title. alife x reebok. jhung yuro x prps. converse x mos def. converse x varvatos. visvim x fragment. i've had it with collaborations that give you nothing but colourways you could have painted yourself with a bit of effort. tell me, does a VSVM and a fragment logo on the same hoodie equate to the freshest and illest new collab on the block?

nobody ask me where the fuck i've been, i've just suddenly realised this collabs thing is getting crazy. they're going to go the way of designer denim.

you've written the truth.