What'd you do last night?...

showbiz00ditc

got lightwieght drunk alone waiting for the other 2 people for my menage trois to arrive ..

they didn't come when expected so I drank more 151 proof Bacardi alone and went to bed ..

about 2 hours after the supposed rendez vous I heard the door .. didn't feel like moving - dead drunk ..

virginfest. no, not an orgy, a music festival. chili peppers were amazing, but the real highlight was seeing some nudies and...(gasp) a pair of samurai among the sea of citizens, sevens and abercrombie bullshit. i had to run halfway back across the field when i realized they werent levis to ask the guy. was it one of you? i didnt bother to ask.

i saw a tribe called quest give one if, if not the, hypest performance i have ever seen. it was an amazing show, and i feel sorry for any atlanta heads that missed it last night.

was crazy, even p diddy was there - he came out on stage during the very last song (which was "award tour", in case you were wondering).

thats an event that needs to be documented... strictly for... documentation purposes of course.

i'll expect the pics up later this afternoon.

sorry... too busy to take pics... tho i have to say 45 canes can look good on girls... im either gonna give her mine or buy her a pair for her birthday... maybe taper them more at the waist, she filled out the hips and ass but the waist was too big.

I went to see Alias and Tarsier. Tarsier has such an amazing voice and she keeps eye contact with you when shes letting lose, it was such an amazing show.

I also met up with two chicks who I discovered were from my home town in Cali, which is odd because its this small retirement community nobody has ever heard of. A buddy and I chatted them up and we thought they were completely into us but after the opening act, Astronautolis, finished his set and came out to mingle with the crowd they sorta ran away from us and kissed his ass the whole show. It was such a WTF moment, but they did ask for our numbers after the show, but Im over it, I dont want to know them after that.

Checked out the Hold Steady in Bmore. I know they're super-hyped right now, but they're very very good (if you like literate bar rock). They were better last night than earlier this year (last year?) in DC, IMO. Maybe it was just the perspective I had (I don't usually take lame shameless fanboy cellphone pics, but I couldn't help myself):

holdsteady1hl6.jpg

I saw Tool play from all of 50 feet away. Maynard was amazing. I don't remember anything after that.

I cant believe I forgot to mention tool! I saw them at the Great Western Forum around '01 I think. My seat was crappy, but the show was dope nevertheless. Near the end, Maynard got on this spinning platform on stage, down to only his whitey-tighties, and was raising all hell. headbang.gif

went skating.... cleaned the house up a bit... went to a birthday party at a bar... gave my friend a vintage western shirt for his b-day, which he fucking loved(dude only wears ratty tees... he got more compliments on the shirt i gave him than he ever has in his life)... gave out a bunch of CHATEAU ROUX flyers to people who wanted my soho towers shirt... did sake shots and smoked a j in a thai resturant... went to another bar, played some pool... talked to a friend about filming some skating for a jacksonville skate vid he wants to put together....

I cant believe I forgot to mention tool! I saw them at the Great Western Forum around '01 I think. My seat was crappy, but the show was dope nevertheless. Near the end, Maynard got on this spinning platform on stage, down to only his whitey-tighties, and was raising all hell. headbang.gif

Oh you have to see them on the new tour. Its ungodly. Maynard...