What'd you do last night?...

showbiz00ditc

drank way too much beer on the subway, drank way too much moet and nasty ass illinois whiskey at the cavern club while watching the Silver Beats (best beatles cover band ever by the way) and drank way too much of some alcohol i can't remember at the New Lex.

passed out in shinigawa station for two hours, woke up and took the first train home....

drank way too much beer on the subway, drank way too much moet and nasty ass illinois whiskey at the cavern club while watching the Silver Beats (best beatles cover band ever by the way) and drank way too much of some alcohol i can't remember at the New Lex.

passed out in shinigawa station for two hours, woke up and took the first train home....

sounds simply amazing.

Well, I was halfway through Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom when I realized I could do all this shit. So, I packed a bag full of weapons n' hats, and I hunted for treasure in my neighborhood. I found an abandoned golf cart near the courts, so, like any young explorer, I immediately defecated on it. I stole a bottle of spray paint from the depressed graduate student/artist next door, and I tagged his scooter. "I REALLY LIKED THAT TURTLENECK YOU WORE ON TUESDAY. BUT IT WAS 100 DEGREES OUT, WTF WERE YOU THINKING."

After that, I trespassed onto some young couple's property and started digging in their kid's sandbox. It was about that time I received a call from my parole officer about my AA meetings.

And then I woke up in a Waffle House bathroom. I puked all over the walls, and there were birth control tablets in the sink.

went camping with my girlfriend in some woods. at about 2am we were gonna go to sleep, but all the animals seemed to wake up and there were owls and bats and badgers running about and making a shit load of noise. so we didnt really get any sleep. was still ace though. now shes gone to france and im going to kenya so not seeing her for three weeks.

went camping with my girlfriend in some woods. at about 2am we were gonna go to sleep, but all the animals seemed to wake up and there were owls and bats and badgers running about and making a shit load of noise. so we didnt really get any sleep. was still ace though. now shes gone to france and im going to kenya so not seeing her for three weeks.

and you didn't fuck? lozar.

I did nothing but give G.I.R.L. her equipment back, and I just got back from walking D.O.G. while simultaneously bombing (2 throws 8 tags) at 3 am, which is always fun.

friday night: went to the DJ Mehdi show at Warehouse then to New Lex but to many underage anorexic russian models weren't the vibe i was feeling

saturday night: tapas in the basement of roppongi hills....not that good if anyone is interested. very expensive and quality of food is sorely lacking. if you've had tapas in spain you will be dissapointed. after tapas walked to Heartland and had a few drinks until 2 then home

sunday all day: summer sonic, saw tilly and the wall (wtf...?), the fratellis, bloc party, motorhead, UNKLE and dj shadow + cut chemist. the drummer for motorhead was nuts, but the dj shadow and cut chemist def. were the highlight for me. UNKLE was great too

Raised By Wolves is 23.

homie come back.

Larry, I love you man but understand this, RBW WAS THE F U C K I N G OLD GUY UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE.

That definitely did not come out as cool as I'd hoped.

my friends band were playing in camden so we went down to london, sat in a park drinking all day, watched them play, walked from camden to islington to the house we were staying at, drank more, then went to a bar. we found a really nice one with nice deor and very cheap drinks. after about two hours we found out it was a gay bar and that explained why there were so many over friendly men. we stayed till closing time then went back and crashed out.

was woken up at about 4 a.m. by my sleep walking friend who had just dropped a pill before bed. he was walking around naked, then pissed in a corner of the house we were staying in. eventually got him to bed and then left at 8am just so we didnt have to face the owners of the house.

Wow, boyzclub members are **really** on the crabcake tip, huh? This must be the sufu hive mind mentality thingy at work, idinit?
you dmz peeps have a uniform, can't we have like a meal plan or something?