pissing while using the shower...

Votske

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bidets (sp?) are pretty weird, anyone here a regular user and care to enlighten me of the purpose of those things? who needs to wash their nuts but can't take a shower?

In most cultures, where it might be perfectly acceptable to take a shower every other day, a bidet is a way to keep the particularly unhygienic parts on a male/female clean and smellin' fresh with a quick 2-3 minute wash. I love how when I am in Thailand, all respectable Western toilets have a little spray nozzle attached so that after you shite you can wash/spray your ass to clean it moreso than toilet paper does. Some people might take a shite, hop on the bidet and get extra clean.........I love bidets

In most cultures, where it might be perfectly acceptable to take a shower every other day, a bidet is a way to keep the particularly unhygienic parts on a male/female clean and smellin' fresh with a quick 2-3 minute wash. I love how when I am in Thailand, all respectable Western toilets have a little spray nozzle attached so that after you shite you can wash/spray your ass to clean it moreso than toilet paper does. Some people might take a shite, hop on the bidet and get extra clean.........I love bidets

agreed, i love them too

..so that after you shite you can wash/spray your ass to clean it moreso than toilet paper does. Some people might take a shite, hop on the bidet and get extra clean.........I love bidets

I guess I'm just naturally super clean then or extremely talented at wiping my ass because I've never had the need to spray myself after business.

I just cant imagine it being anyway convenient, do you use toilet paper to dry your goods then? or a special ass-towel hanging next to the bidet? does plain water really get you cleaner than paper, or does one use soap or something?

sorry I dont mean to judge those who use these things but I just dont get it, if you shower daily then how dirty can you get during the day? and if you dont shower often enough then why not? you probably take a couple of minutes more in a shower then on the ass-wash, so I dont see the benefit.

do you guys try to aim directly into the drain? or piss straight into the water anywhere in the tub?

im curious :|

When I was married my wife took baths exclusively and would have assasinated me in my sleep had I urinated in the tub. In my opinion this is bad form, you bathe in the shower and piss in the toilet. I agree that toilet paper is insufficient for post defacation/urination and urinals are crass.

I'm not gonna lie - jerkin in the shower took all of ONE good time for me to quit ..

The water made my unborn yungins stick to everything like gummy worms ..

Let me guess "Farvas number 1" and if you never saw SuperTroopers you wont get it.

you don't have to use toiletpaper

do you wipe your penis or are you sitting down when you pee?

to stay on topic i do pee in the shower and sometimes pee on my girlfriend also when we shower together. sometimes i pee on her when we go swimming too. sorry i guess im sick.