lets talk watches

poopie boy

Which one?

- regular 02

- chrono

- Tourbillon

Seen a few for sale lately myself, just let me know which one you're after.

Cheers,

can i see pictures of the three? and where? do they sell it online and ship it?

edmond, just buy a panerai

leave the bell & rosses alone :o

I will never understand why anyone would choose a Bell&Ross over a Panerai. It's like going w/ a Honda Civic over a M3 w/ the stipulation that they have the same price.

I will never understand why anyone would choose a Bell&Ross over a Panerai. It's like going w/ a Honda Civic over a M3 w/ the stipulation that they have the same price.

i think you have bought into the Panerai hype

dont get me wrong, Panerai makes a nice watch and I may eventually buy one but every wall streeter and their mom owns one

plus both b&r and panerai use ETA movements for their comparably priced watches....

once i saw the b&r phantom, i knew it was for me..B&R is not for everyone and that to me is an added bonus.......

dont get me wrong, Panerai makes a nice watch and I may eventually buy one but every wall streeter and their mom owns one

plus both b&r and panerai use ETA movements for their comparably priced watches....

once i saw the b&r phantom, i knew it was for me..B&R is not for everyone and that to me is an added bonus.......

well said bud

I have not bought into any hype, but understand the engineering that goes into each timepiece Panerai creates. First, Panerai has a extremely rich history which goes back to the late 1800s. Later Gio Panerai became a supplier to the Royal Italian Navy to construct brilliant precision instruments. The Luminor series which made the company famous owes credit to the Italian Special Forces Commandos. Panerai amalgams all these credentials and engineering into each and every product. I'll stick w/ my stance on Panerai.

:)

I have not bought into any hype, but understand the engineering that goes into each timepiece Panerai creates. First, Panerai has a extremely rich history which goes back to the late 1800s. Later Gio Panerai became a supplier to the Royal Italian Navy to construct brilliant precision instruments. The Luminor series which made the company famous owes credit to the Italian Special Forces Commandos. Panerai amalgams all these credentials and engineering into each and every product. I'll stick w/ my stance on Panerai.

:)

i stick with my stance, you sound like a commercial for Panerai

if you think Panerai puts half of the "engineering" that it used to in to its watches, you are being sold a bill of goods. there are many companies with rich histories, that doesnt mean they are the be all, end all...they are good marketers ie rolex.

again panerai is a very nice watch but at the end of the day, if you want the most accurate time kept, to be honest, you aer probably better off going with a well made quartz watch

and edmond, if i were you, i would wait for the BR 02 divers which aer coming out in '09, suppoed to have a phantom edition as well........

if you think Panerai puts half of the "engineering" that it used to in to its watches, you are being sold a bill of goods. there are many companies with rich histories, that doesnt mean they are the be all, end all...they are good marketers ie rolex.

again panerai is a very nice watch but at the end of the day, if you want the most accurate time kept, to be honest, you aer probably better off going with a well made quartz watch

I will not refute you further since I can see we're both on the opposite end of the spectrum and neither will take into account the others opinion.

and edmond, if i were you, i would wait for the BR 02 divers which aer coming out in '09, suppoed to have a phantom edition as well........

gotcha DD ill look into those divers .. thanks buddy hey give me heads up on those ayte?