RRL Rodeo Ralph Lauren

narin

Guest DCDenim

yeah 'low straight' is exactly like a 'straight leg' except with a 10" rise instead of a 12" rise.

they made a few changes to the pocket designs too, the low straight has the slim bootcut pocket design now, last season it was an upside down signature loop.

also there are two new patchwork washes, like river blue but lighter.

...just copped a pair of one-wash raw slims from denim dr. here in LA...

have to say the fit and overall quality of the demin is pretty on-point... not to mention all of the cool bells & whistles...

...seems to me the line is alive and well as they've got all sorts of RRL cuts, washes, and shirts over there...

I've been wearing a pair of RRL raw selvage for about a month now. The denim quality and cut is my new favorite. I've gave up on my Skull's because I've had to have them re sewn twice now, crappy thread. RRL much better quality and price.

Guest DCDenim

I don't really recall the pics, I believe they were one wash. Check the inside of one of the outseams for a wash tag. It would either say Rigid (raw) Rinse (one wash)

i think they are all unsanforized... for reference im a 34 waist (when i got the jeans) and i got a 32 and they stretched out perfect. so yeah a 31 would be good for you or even a 30 if you can squeeze into em. oh and btw mine were the raw ones not the one wash so i dont know about the one wash sizing.

Guest DCDenim
what are the measurements for the unsanforized RRLs?

if I wear a 32 normally, should I go for a 31 in the rigid's since they stretch out?

also, is it worth getting the rigid RRLs over the one wash jean? i can't seem to find a pair of the raw ones anywhere

they are all sanforized..

the raw RRLs will measure 2 sizes larger than tagged and shrink 1 size after a wash, even sanforized denim shrinks 3%. If you are a 32" waist, then you can fit in a 30w no problem.

the rinsed RRLs will measure 1 size larger than tagged and will not shrink

the RRLs that are 4-5 sizes off are WOMENS JEANS and are meant to sit at the hips, vanity sized, extra low rise, 3-4 button fly and small pocket bags.

you can always search ebay for raw rrl jeans, they usually have them and for decent prices too.

Both the rinsed and raw jeans are great and with their going rate on ebay ($110-120) you WILL NOT find a better pair of jeans @ that price point.