superconfessional

Guest jmatsu
i am waiting for the wife to wake up so we can hump and I'm watching the met game. seems rude to fuck her while she's sleeping.

u talk about fucking your wife alot. and that s fine. i actually envy you (alittle bit). the same girl(s) tire me. how do you do it? i mean how does a nigga just settle for one vag for the rest of his life? your wife got a magic-vag or something? was going out with this one girl for longass time and almost got married, but i didn't wanna hit it no more, so she got mad and we broke up.

honestly, i'm totally content with the one woman. i look and shit, i work up the block from FIT for chrissakes, but it's all either really good or really bad. not to get all dr.phil and shit but if you have a good one who's cool, has a sense of humor, likes to bone, keeps her shit looking good and doesn't complain too much, the search is over.

only lament is she asks me the same shit over and over, but it's probably my fault to for never doing any of the shit she asks.

i rarely meet anyone who got divorced, remarried, and found that the grass was any greener.

kunk, you're blowing my mind. I'm in jmatsu-land right now, I can't imagine wanting to give it all up for one, but you do a good job repping the married peoples.

honestly, i'm totally content with the one woman. i look and shit, i work up the block from FIT for chrissakes, but it's all either really good or really bad. not to get all dr.phil and shit but if you have a good one who's cool, has a sense of humor, likes to bone, keeps her shit looking good and doesn't complain too much, the search is over.

only lament is she asks me the same shit over and over, but it's probably my fault to for never doing any of the shit she asks.

i rarely meet anyone who got divorced, remarried, and found that the grass was any greener.

fuck i hope the grass is greener...or else im screwed.

i was shitty at being single. i met plenty of girls and shit, but could never pretend to care about their acting classes, etc. it was always like, nice to meet you, want to fuck for a couple of weeks before it gets boring?

i know the wife since 10th grade (not together all that time) but not many women would put up with:

1. a huge guy who is always throwing shit for every minor reason, like, no common projects in my size

2. crazy sexual shit that spews from his mouth whenever the kids go to sleep

3. a guy who can't fix shit around the house.

i could go on. i'd never tell her cause then she'd be all high and mighty but she's a really good chick.

no julz, i mean guys who leave strictly to fuck someone else.

if you're unhappy, no reason is good enough to stay together. kids, low self esteem, history. none of it.

o, ok...cause he was an asshole. and im sure i could do better. :)

Guest jmatsu
o, ok...cause he was an asshole. and im sure i could do better. :)

julz did you rightfully wear white when you got married? sorry if you people don't wear wedding gowns...

the repeater: I wear perfume first because it is a jj-approved scent, and then I find out if it doesn't smell like sewage to everyone surrounding me.

i once met a girl that wore Opium and that shit gave me a headache for 3 days straight. don't want that :(

if I wore perfume only for the guyz I would make like kunk and dab some eau de Vaj behind my ears and on my wrists.

Sometimes when I engage in self-gratification, I like to be choked. But often I do not have the privelege of an extra set of hands. I came up with a solution.

Do you know those wires used to keep jackets and other expensive items at department stores from being taken away from a rack.

I took one from somewhere I used to work at to use as a belt once.

One end looks like this and at the other end is a loop for it to go through so secure a jacket.

turn3eo2.jpg

What I did was stick it under the shelf I use to hold my sb dunks.

turn2vz0.jpg

It is secure under there because I have a lot of shoes. It reaches all the way to my bed.

turn2lh5.jpg

Finally the end product.The wire acts as a noose which means hands free asphyxiation.

turn1sw2.jpg

^wait, are you going to choke a bitch as youre fucking her? cause a hand works fine.

and if youre thinking about killing yourself, dont do it. plz. :(

Sometimes when I engage in self-gratification, I like to be choked. But often I do not have the privelege of an extra set of hands. I came up with a solution.

Do you know those wires used to keep jackets and other expensive items at department stores from being taken away from a rack.

I took one from somewhere I used to work at to use as a belt once.

One end looks like this and at the other end is a loop for it to go through so secure a jacket.

turn3eo2.jpg

What I did was stick it under the shelf I use to hold my sb dunks.

turn2vz0.jpg

It is secure under there because I have a lot of shoes. It reaches all the way to my bed.

turn2lh5.jpg

Finally the end product.The wire acts as a noose which means hands free asphyxiation.

turn1sw2.jpg

:confused::confused::confused:

I like good perfume.

I like chicks that smell good.

I couldn't concentrate in classes when some bitch would sit in front of me smelling amazing. I never participate in discussions that day, just sit there and smell her. I"M NOT WEIRD LEAVE ME ALONE