superconfessional

Guest Phrost

martin yang from yan can cook was the sheeeeeit. what is it with cooking shows? how come they are soooo entertaining? :confused:

PAULA DEENE IS THE SOUTHERN LADY. I fucking hate that ho, she made dessert once with packaged ladyfingers, frozen limeade concentrate and BLUEBERRY PIE FILLING WTF. I think the only actual cooking involved was when she whipped some cream..

I like:

Jamie Oliver, Sugar, FRENCH COOKING AT HOME, barefoot contessa & Tyler's ultimate (I am a food netwrok fiend. I've been watching it all day and Im fucking dying to make desserts but Im probs too high to operate an oven right now)

The chef at home guy is good but I hate his way of speaking.

u talkin about take home chef, curtis stone?

he's adorable. AND he cleans up after himself.

I want to like alton brown, but that dude has taken a part in ruining ICA, and therefore I have to hate him. Between him, Mark Dacascos, and the fat bitch who always rides Bobby Flay's sack, what was once a beautiful TV concept is now ruined.

When Marc Dacascos does his weakass 'Allez Cuisine!' in the beginning, that's enough motivation for me to switch channels. Then I remember I only watch Food network.

Chen Kenichi is a nice guy in person, goofy as fuck. He does some pretty ill miso noodles and his mapo tofu is aight.

kenichi was always my favorite and not only because he was iron chef chinese.

iron chef was rigged. my dads friend has eaten at almost every iron chefs restaurants and said they were trash compared to some of the chefs who actually competed on the show.

he said that the outcome was already predetermined and a lot of the time the judges had scripts to exactly what to say.

reality tv for you.

nah this is some canadian guy, he used to have another show that I think was called the travelling chef.. he has long gross hair

o.

paula deen and guy fieri (sp?) are coming to cleveland for a cooking expo. and my parents want to go.

guy looks like colin farrell, but fat.

32chefs.jpgColin_Farrell.jpg

o.

paula deen and guy fieri (sp?) are coming to cleveland for a cooking expo. and my parents want to go.

guy looks like colin farrell, but fat.

32chefs.jpgColin_Farrell.jpg

And with bowling shirts, and old Globe skate shoes, and the hair of a 1998 eighth grader.

Tell your mom to use lots of butter. That covers Paula Deen. Then tell her to make a sandwich with 3X as much meat and cheese as she would normally put on it, and add gravy, onion rings and bacon. That should do it for Guy. :)