superconfessional

Like I said.

"Dude, I went over to this chick's house and fucking we start going at it, right? Then her fucking sister walks in, she's a stripper or something, I don't know. She's like 'What's going on here?' all sexy and shit. And then fucking she starts giving me a handjob.

And long story short, a threesome. From fucking nowhere! Man, I don't know what I did to deserve this."

I mean, yeah, I understand the difference of perspective and detail with regard to storytelling, but he's one of my best friends and I've known him for like seven years; he was confessing to me how tired he was of that nonstop pussy-chasing lifestyle.

When I left Austin, he had just begun seeing this girl that seemed really down and he really seemed to like her. She went to South Carolina for a week to visit her family, I think. He bought a next-day flight and then flew out to South Carolina to see her and drive back to Austin with her.

I was staying with him at the time (I was a vagrant in Austin for a few weeks before I moved to New York) and his other roommate was out of town (chasing tail in Florida with a spray-on tan). So you know what that means: MAMBO time. That is, Me And My Briefs Only.

My ex-housemate in Austin had a similar realization; he was on the prowl and getting down with girls like he was in Chinatown, and one night he was so desperate for more action that he hit up the Casual Encounters on Craigslist. Met a girl on there and went over to her house and began hooking up with her. Was getting head from her when her sister—who is a stripper—came home.

"What's going on here?" her sister asked. Then she sat down on the couch and started giving him a handjob.

Long story short, he had a threesome with these two skanky (but reasonably attractive, he affirms) girls that he randomly met online.

As he was driving home, he thought, "What the fuck is going on? What the hell am I doing?"

Sounds like living the life, but also kind of sounds kind of wretched.

sounds like penthouse forum

^^

yeah. i get beautiful a lot. never hot, i want to rip your clothes off, let me blow you, please fuck my mom, none of that.

i think the frustrating thing is that they think i'm 'pretty' but there's never any sexual attraction. its just like if you ask a girl to look at some dude on the runway--she'll probably tell you he's great looking but she personally wouldn't fuck him.

FRUSTRATING AS FUCK.

^^

yeah. i get beautiful a lot. never hot, i want to rip your clothes off, let me blow you, please fuck my mom, none of that.

i think the frustrating thing is that they think i'm 'pretty' but there's never any sexual attraction. its just like if you ask a girl to look at some dude on the runway--she'll probably tell you he's great looking but she personally wouldn't fuck him.

FRUSTRATING AS FUCK.

You're definitely doing something wrong then.

i get told how good looking/beautiful i am all the time and i can't fucking stand it.

i dont mean that in a gloating/dick way.

i dont know why i dont like it.

???

pls post pics!

my father has been feeling ill for the past week and my mother is taking an indifferent attitude towards it.

really pissing me the fuck off.

My dad was in hospital with stomach cancer, they removed 3/5 of his stomach and my mum just moaned about the travelling time to go visit him...

I woke up this morning to start studying after about 4 hours of sleep. I washed my face, dried it, then went to put hair gel on my head. Well normally I put lotion on my face first so I proceeded to rub hair gel on my face....True story unfortunately.