superconfessional

London food is great if you are super rich, but there is not much good in even the medium to high price range... impossible to get reasonably priced good food.

You're just looking in the wrong places, don't look in W1 and you can find plenty of good food.

when I was there, I did definitely look... and there were some good gastro pubs, and casual dining places, like Busaba, etc. But food in London is expensive, even in terms of London cost of living. Compared to most other places in the world, you dont get much for the money you spend...

Guest jmatsu

CPS.OGA35.181108091951.photo00.photo.jpg

Jean-Luc Naret (centre), Michelin director, and Bernard Delmas, head of Michelin Japan. Tokyo wins 227 Michelin stars in a new edition of the culinary guide, cementing its status as the world's highest-starred gastronomic capital

"Tokyo is, and remains, the most starred city in the world," Naret told a press conference. "Japanese cuisine is dynamic, diverse, rich and interesting."

Guest jmatsu
note to self wear more raf

i was wearing astro boots anf raf bondage summer tee shirt. this one guy who i didn't like the looks of and didn't wanna talk to asked me what labels i was wearing and where to buy.

i told him that my shoes was vans and that my tshirt was the hundreds.

^ yo what auto dealer did you get vans from, and how many hundreds are you talkin here?

my confession is that the other night i started wearing my retainer again, and i woke up in so much pain that i had to take them out and take some pills before i could sleep again.

i just finished homework at 1:30 and i normally try to sleep at 11 because i have class from 8-1pm without break. i think imma have to pop some nodoz or something tomorrow.

also i think im clever when i say "i beg to differ" because its like peasant status meets elitist sort of

CPS.OGA35.181108091951.photo00.photo.jpg

Jean-Luc Naret (centre), Michelin director, and Bernard Delmas, head of Michelin Japan. Tokyo wins 227 Michelin stars in a new edition of the culinary guide, cementing its status as the world's highest-starred gastronomic capital

"Tokyo is, and remains, the most starred city in the world," Naret told a press conference. "Japanese cuisine is dynamic, diverse, rich and interesting."

Here is the full list of starred restaurants:

http://gaishoku.blogspot.com/2008/11/winners-michelin-guide-tokyo-2009.html

Kadowaki (Two stars) is near my apartment in Juban: http://www.azabu-kadowaki.com/

ah ok thats what the middle word is

but why only aimer and not something more... loving?

also why vous? wouldnt lovers be close enough to say t'?

is this just some american dude who went to a tattoo shop or am i missing a subtlety in the french language here?

yeah it is loving. sorry. loving you forever. it's some very proper french.

vous is used because i think it might refer to a lady, maybe unknown, or like his mom or something, so you can't say tu (t' in this case), too informal.

Guest No Handclaps Please
you always ___

i cant even figure out what the letters in the middle word are

ps change your photobucket its too similar to the name of a certain mod that scammed people and ran off

oh..well i'm not him and i normally don't even use it but this tattoo was bugging me

yeah it is loving. sorry. loving you forever. it's some very proper french.

vous is used because i think it might refer to a lady, maybe unknown, or like his mom or something, so you can't say tu (t' in this case), too informal.

thanks, i knew the words meant love and always or something like that but i never took french so i didn't know if there was anything reflexive or if it was a known phrase etc.