superconfessional

feel like im spending money recklessly on things i dont need instand of saving up.
possibly to fill a gap of unhappiness in my life ? idk i dont feel particularity happy in general and sometime think i work / study for nothing. i also developed a huge lack of self-confidence these last time and been not into social interaction at all, ..since i go to school the week and work during the weekend early i dont really go out now, i havent seen friends in a while mainly because of that also. i just stay home, watchs lot of movies and read books mostly. see girlfriend at school and sometime week-end.

i feel like i dont connects with others peoples in general, only a few close friends i have. im not really friend with all the persons into my program, well school-friends but its pretty a basic relation about ; hi and bye ,

i think winter affect me a lot also, i live in canada and i hate the cold, really cant stand it., the days are short, everything is super fast, wake up its dark, go out of school its dark, possibly affecting my mood. a week im super happy, other week super depress,bipolar ? idk

i have a super nice family, a loving girlfriend, some cool jawnz ( lol ) , im studying graphic design, and i dont know why i find a way to be unhappy in general. i just hope thing got better when winter pass.

feel like im spending money recklessly on things i dont need instand of saving up.

possibly to fill a gap of unhappiness in my life ? idk i dont feel particularity happy in general and sometime think i work / study for nothing. i also developed a huge lack of self-confidence these last time and been not into social interaction at all, ..since i go to school the week and work during the weekend early i dont really go out now, i havent seen friends in a while mainly because of that also. i just stay home, watchs lot of movies and read books mostly. see girlfriend at school and sometime week-end.

i feel like i dont connects with others peoples in general, only a few close friends i have. im not really friend with all the persons into my program, well school-friends but its pretty a basic relation about ; hi and bye ,

i think winter affect me a lot also, i live in canada and i hate the cold, really cant stand it., the days are short, everything is super fast, wake up its dark, go out of school its dark, possibly affecting my mood. a week im super happy, other week super depress,bipolar ? idk

i have a super nice family, a loving girlfriend, some cool jawnz ( lol ) , im studying graphic design, and i dont know why i find a way to be unhappy in general. i just hope thing got better when winter pass.

two things: if you haven't had a blood test in the last year, get one and check your vitamin D levels, also do you exercise?  Diet and exercise are things most sufu'ers are allergic to, and it's ridiculous how much of a change in your life a good diet and steady exercise regimen can do for you. While multivitamins are good, I'd suggest just getting a lot of varied, hi-quality produce/food in you. Save a jawn $ and eat some good meat. 

yeah i go to the gym 3 times a week/ light excercices tho , like 30 min run and some machines , and as for foods i eat kinda good since half a year, less sugar/ no desserts / more fruits vegetables / lot of tea , coffee and water only / less frozen meals almost not anymore / so i dont think is that

actually im going to take a blood test like next week so im gonna see, i think my skin has a role in my mood, i have light acne that go up and down that i hate so much, blood test is mainly for that

yeah i go to the gym 3 times a week/ light excercices tho , like 30 min run and some machines , and as for foods i eat kinda good since half a year, less sugar/ no desserts / more fruits vegetables / lot of tea , coffee and water only / less frozen meals almost not anymore / so i dont think is that

actually im going to take a blood test like next week so im gonna see, i think my skin has a role in my mood, i have light acne that go up and down that i hate so much, blood test is mainly for that

U should get on a basic strength training program check out ss Ice cream fitness all pro etc basically any noobs routine with compound exercises and progressive overload

I think I experience he same swing in moods based on my skin. It'll be really good and I feel amazing but every now and then blemishes just arise and I feel like shit. What is a blood test going to tell you about your skin? I walked into a doctor appt about my skin and they basically told me laser therapy is too expensive for me and gave me some cream that doesn't work. Waste of $25 copayment

I tell this to all guys that feel like sad, little bitchboys. Usually one or more of the following: unmotivated, down all the time, low confidence, overall beta (yea I used the word beta, so what)

Get your bloodwork done...

Specifically, get your hormones checked. I'm not saying that being a soft pud (also a symptom sometimes) is always related to hormones being out of whack. But a lot of times, low testosterone and/or high estrogen (and E2) levels are a major contributing factor.

It's a lot more common nowadays with all the environmental factors we have in the world today. Out of the handful of guys I suggested to get a hormone panel, 3 of them came back with low test <300ng/dL. One of them, a close friend, has <250ng/dL.

So stop wasting time and get it done. If you have insurance, it should be free minus a copay. If you don't have insurance, get it done privately. Should cost you $50 or so.

This goes to all you other sad, unmotivated puds out there.

Highly recommend you ask to have the hormone panel added. It'll cost you nothing. 

That's a good idea for anyone having issues with anxiety or depression. It can be an indication of a lot of common health problems - anemia, thyroid, vitamin d, zinc or b-12 deficiency, hypoglycaemia etc, etc. 

It's usually a lot easier to treat physical problems like that anyway, so that's one bonus. 

Edited by timber