superconfessional

The next time someone says "Do people actually like [insert rapper] non-ironically?" I will tell Ghostface to tell someone to tell gay-gangbangers to rape you.

Waka's album was the best hip-hop release in 2010. Easily.

I actually don't really understand the ironic music fan. Isn't it just enjoying something, but feeling guilty for some reason?

Or thinking 'oh I'm really smarter than this music but if I just tell people that then it's okay if I listen to it'

If you didn't actually like it why would you listen to it?

Man so ready for this semester to be fuckin over. I just wanna walk out of school and everything else and spend sometime to myself. Wish I had a lil boat to live alone on for a month or two or some shit

i have one week left.

i have like a trillion pages to go over.

I have no motivation, focus or attention left.

4days20hoursand44minutes until i'm done.

I´ll turn 30 in a couple of days. Wtf. Time flies and life passes.

Also need to meet an intelligent chick to make babies with.

its okay when you dress like you're 40.

i kid i kid! i turn 30 this july, i dress like i'm 14

Big Boi's album was great. Waka's just feels more consistent to me.

I think Marcberg was actually the best (in my opinion, diglett) now that I think about it. Unfortunately, I didn't hear about it until this year.

Who Da Mane and BLACKENEDWHITE were my favorite mixtapes.

Absolutely. I could do that every day. Is that not normal?

I guess to answer your question, my ears are just conditioned to hip-hop. I feel like most people have a default genre of music that they're comfortable with.

Reading some of these comments it's like Waka is equivalent to Animal Collective or some thing to a lot of you guys. I didn't have to make an effort to listen to Gucci or Lil B or Waka, etc. It's just the music I've always listened to. Same applies to metalheads and other genres too.

Big Boi's album was great. Waka's just feels more consistent to me.

wait, you were serious?

edit: i'm not gonna lie, 'grove st. party' is good sometimes, but hip hop album release of 2010 is pushing it.

Absolutely. I could do that every day. Is that not normal?

I guess to answer your question, my ears are just conditioned to hip-hop. I feel like most people have a default genre of music that they're comfortable with.

Reading some of these comments it's like Waka is equivalent to Animal Collective or some thing to a lot of you guys. I didn't have to make an effort to listen to Gucci or Lil B or Waka, etc. It's just the music I've always listened to. Same applies to metalheads and other genres too.

I grew up on rap music as well, and I see where you're coming from, but Waka isn't exactly the type of rap I grew up with. I like a few of his singles and whatnot, but listening to an album of his foolishness causes my IQ to drop 10 points real talk.

Yeah, that wasn't really the point of that post. I was just trying to get at the irony thing. But yeah it's one of my favorites 2010 albums.

Big Boi's was dope. I skip too many songs on Kanye's album. Same with Rawse's. I wish Yela's was better.

Yeah, that wasn't really the point of that post. I was just trying to get at the irony thing. But yeah it's one of my favorites 2010 albums.

Big Boi's was dope. I skip too many songs on Kanye's album. Same with Rawse's. I wish Yela's was better.

yea I just wanted to ask since you said he had the '10 album of the year

The Nas/Marley album? I deleted that shit pretty quick. Victory felt like a fan-made compilation.

I enjoyed How I Got Over, forgot about that. And Radical and Spaceghostpurrp's tape.

I liked Albert Anastasia more than Teflon Don. Mostly cause I was banging White Sand all day.

Distant Relatives is neither hip hop nor reggae nor good at all.

The best album of '10 is actually from '09 but so good that it deserves another year of honor:

Triple-cs-custom-cars-and-cycles.jpg

WHITE SAND

WHITE SAND

WHITE SAND

in all seriousness tho, Sir Luscious Left Foot is practically unfuccwittable for a major '10 release. Coming in close I concur with DÃœM that Waka, Roots were excellent as well. Kanye's I just never listen to anymore, as with all his albums.

I want to be lazy for one more summer in my life. I don't want to work. I want to play videogames with my sister, and sleep with my girlfriend. I want to go to beach. I want to sit in the sun, get high. Eat hot dogs. Pizza. BBQ for myself with the dogs at my feet in the backyard. I'm going to join the gym, make a run at the golden gloves. I don't want to grow up, I'm a toys r us kid.

I'll do the other stuff later. In the fall. I feel this is my last chance for a lazy summer.

I think im about to fail two fuckin classes this semester. Probably has something to do with when I kind of stopped caring about life now im hoping to pull d's off. The fuck. This college shit isnt going anywhere.

I can't fuckin wait to be done with serving the army. I can't stand this shit anymore. Its starting to be too much of a chore now. I'm always doing 24hr standby duty on public holidays and its starting to annoy me. The only good thing about it is that i get to use the gym any time i want.

4 months to go... and then i'll fuckin fly to sydney for a good holiday time i hope!

swag.

everyone should get fired at least once in their lives.

and everyone should get their ass kicked at least once in their lives.

but neither things have happened to me personally.

because 1) i quit my jobs at the most opportune moment, i.e., right before im about to get fired, 2) i win all my fucking fights. come at me bro. jk im a nice guy. please dont rape me bro.

in all seriousness, sorry about that. but you will find better things.