superconfessional

I want to find the asshole who sent me to hospital so I can make him pay the ambulance bill

Hmmm... how's insurance coverage over there? I got into an accident before, those damn ambulance didn't even speed, I was in severe pain. They stopped at every fucking stop light. Fuck them for not using their sirens. The ambulance bill was crazy, but yeah I had my insurance pay for it.

i really want a black girlfriend.

do it dude. Black girls love Asian guys.

All I had left in high school were black girls.... acrylic nails on the back of my neck still get me to this day....

Music tip : The Wicker Man soundtrack - Paul Giovanni. Soundtrack to the orginal 70s movie... great stuff, aswell as the movie.

Movie tip: the remake of Wicker Man. Funniest terrible movie I've seen in years.

its possible that you need to see the movie to appriciate the weird fiddles and chanting though...

cat power eh? cant say that I have listened to them..

Other non hiphop things you might like is Múm - Summer makes good and possibly the latest Devendera Banhart album..

its possible that you need to see the movie to appriciate the weird fiddles and chanting though...

cat power eh? cant say that I have listened to them..

Other non hiphop things you might like is Múm - Summer makes good and possibly the latest Devendera Banhart album..

While "Summer Make Good" is a great CD, it doesn't even compare to their "Finally We Are No One." Incidentally, their new CD is pretty great.

every winter break i purposely avoid IMs from my junior/senior year high school friends.

i really don't know why but i hate hanging out with them.

i'll play ball with them/boardwalk/house party/random shit with them.

but i really hate doing it for some reason.

south jersey might have something to do with it.