superconfessional

you should stop having intercourse with keagan. then your google would be fixed.

Diamonds is closer, If I wanted superass I'd go up there. Kixslf is also closer, for some brorape.

preppy girl in math class keeps eyeing me. she is cute, nice slender body, long brown hair, nice lips and pretty eyes. but shes preppy and seems like a typical hollister girl, and im personally not into that shit.... but she does look good. go for it? what to say what to say.

every once in a while you need to settle for hollister.

now give us a detailed map of her vagina

your name reminds me of that Lakota itch cream shit or wahtever it does.

http://www.lakotaherbs.com/

so i make bulletin say: fuck me softly

i get reply from certain female recently singled: yes please

if it were anyone else it would be a joke. but my history with this female and our current level of flirt makes me think otherwise.

hahaha, i didnt think anyone pays attention to bulletins. go get it, god.

i generally dont play video games... and now i have the threequel to my exception

jackbond64 holler

Corbin, do it.

I admit, I do lots of bulletins (not 2-3 a day like those annoying fuckers) but I end up 1-2 a week. And I did one where I said random things to most of my friends to check who would respond, see who was reading.

And you'll find pretty much only girls will read your bulletins, or atleast that's my result.

so i make bulletin say: fuck me softly

i get reply from certain female recently singled: yes please

if it were anyone else it would be a joke. but my history with this female and our current level of flirt makes me think otherwise.

elaborate. bulletin on what exactly?

things might be looking up.

i have a job interview thursday with a non-profit organization to work full time on their environmental campaign. although the pay will not be too great it'll be wonderful to quit my current shitty job and do something positive.

i also have a telephone interview for a possible year long grant to receive non-profit training and live and travel to cities all over the us.

finally, my e-mail box delivered me promising news. :D

duck you filthy legend. i just got the package from you. so great! thanks so so so so so much. ill make you a little something as soon as i get my new machine.

awessommmmeee40000

did you get the shirt yet? there was some postal strikes in uk.. sorry for the delayy if you havent already got.

!!

T jizzel