superconfessional

my first day of work at a hospital, i was sitting around and i see this disgusting red Ithing on the table ready to be brought to the lab. I get around to asking what it is. "products of conception" they say. It was sitting out for a good 4 hours before I brought it to the lab.

I've seen some pretty gross shit. I'm sure anyone that works at a hospital will tell you the same.

i once saw an old lady naked...not only that but the doctors n shit had 2 shave her pubes. naaasty.

Guest thesnow
i once saw an old lady naked...not only that but the doctors n shit had 2 shave her pubes. naaasty.

hahahaahahhh

im eating salty ass chicken breast and im glad this thread has now ended

hahahaahahhh

im eating salty ass chicken breast and im glad this thread has now ended

i was, and am still, eating while reading this thread.

yuuummm...btw did u end up ordering any of the cp tees? if you did, post dat shit up!

Guest thesnow

im always eating when i browse this site

nope but i will have some in my possession in the next month or two, then i will finally post a waywt, im not ready for that yet

cool. post up wen u get em!

i just thought of a gud way 2 steel...buy like an lv wallet or sum shit, then buy an identical one of them but get one of those superfakes dat r exactly the same, then return the superfake. CASH MONEY.

okay i was talking to this real cute chick at the club

then i met 2 other girls and me and a friend were dancing with them having a good time whatever

but the original cute chick who i really wanted came by, and i kinda scared her off i think because she assumed i was seeing one of the girls i was dancing with ..

i wanted to find her again, but i didnt get a chance to approach her again, even after looking around the club once for her

so fuck. now im disappointed i didnt get to know her more and i think she was kinda digging me from our initial encounter

oh well.. i know i should just follow jay-z's advice

i dont chase em, i replace emm uhhh

i really want a new pair of sunglasses. but black wayfarers cost a lot more than im willing to spend. im used to like $5 glasses from walmart.. anyone know any good place to find decent wayfarer knock-offs?

i regret not going to daft punk. i was offered tickets/free drugs, and i totally stayed home and did AP work instead. then went out and smoked pot with friends, but still. daft punk + free drugs? damn, im stupid.

i got my fake wayfarers at one of those kiosks at the mall that sell knock off. they were like ten buck. they look pretty good, but when you pick them up you can tell their not rays.

never ever ever ever turn down free drugs and tickets

i know i knowwww. i read the review in the NY times this morning, and i lament all the acid/ecstasy/pot/etc etc. i could've ingested.

i saw white stripes @ keyspan park a couple of years ago, its actually a pretty good venue.

Guest thesnow

i had a dream 2 nights ago i met jay-z

on the other hand most exciting thing to happen in my waking life has been playing chess and digging up septic tanks

jeep, I want to neg rep you for turning down daft punk tickets.

That show was fucking amazing.

i knowwwwwwww

shut up.

i'd neg rep myself if i could..

just had lunch with an old friend who has turned into a very attractive lady. awesome. too bad every good looking girl i know goes to school in about a week. im gonna miss older chick. we're going to a friends lakehouse tomorrow for a birthday party, and it should be a good time.

I just handed out my first neg rep.

dude just throw on a rear brake and keep the fixed cog. I ride fixed with both brakes, but I also ride lots of hills so an old shimano 105 brake just wont cut it, haha.

I disapprove: a rear brake on a fixed gear? really? act like you've been there before

confession

for the longest time i didnt believe in supertrash

on an old forum we had a trash forum whch was a dump of old threads to keep the main forums clean without deleting threads. it was more of an archive.

i assumed it was the same

i was quite shocked once i eventually poked into the trash.