i think its stupid other people love it

and it makes for great conversation starters with random people

just recently i rocked a new era + camo bandana + cowboy boots

it all meshed well color wise and fit wise and shit

but what the fuck, if i saw someone else wearing that

id maybe make fun of them

but its so much easier meeting drunken people when

you are dressed usually.

i am crazy in love...when i tell people about it they act like i am straight crazy...i knew i was in love with this woman before we had even met...and everyday sometime happens that makes me love her more and more....

i don't remember ever feeling like this my whole life i feel bulletproof...it makes everything in my life better...

i never thought i would met someone as intelligent...beautiful...everything...everything she does is incredible...i feel like my whole life has just been leading up to this point...

i feel like it can only get better from here...better and better....

i am so in love that it truly is its own reward...

So I've noticed I have a problem with assuming what other people are thinking (im sure everyone does this to some extent, right?)..but I take it a little far sometimes to where I sort of create a character in my head for someone I've never even spoken to. I can even have faux-arguments/conversations with them based on what I think they think/act like. I'm usually pretty pessimistic in my assumptions and it leads to me hating people I've never said a word to.

I'm also a bit picky with chicks and so when I see/meet one I really like I become a bit obsessed, and put them on a pedestal...I'm usually a really social easy-to-talk to person but that all goes away...it sucks.

I'm not sure if any of this is unusual just stuff i've noticed about me.

Does that make the straight guy more or less gayer than the other way round?

i would think it makes him less gay since he is doing the fucking. the top is somehow manlier. Or at least that is my impression of it from a strictly heterosexual POV.

i am very very hurted today. didnt think sunday night was that large to be honest, but i am definitely paying for it now.

i have an obscene amount of work to do between now and the end of semester (mid june), and to be honest im concerned as to whether or not im going to be able to accomplish everything i want to. i thought things would be a lot easier now that i have very much wound down activity with one of my bands, but it seems i was wrong.

basically i need to succeed with things this semester, thats the bottom line. i fear that if i make a mess of things, i am going to lose my girlfriend and future wife, destroy my relationship with my parents, lose my music, and probably not see in 2008. i feel like i am being realistic in saying that, and i promise the situation is not as bleak and depressive as i may have made it sound.

i always have too much on my plate....theres simply not enough hours in the day for me to balance and allocate adequate time to full time uni studies, part time work, family, friends, a long term partner, two active bands and an active social life. anyone got a spare few hours daily they wish to donate to me?

it was good to get that off my chest.

i am crazy in love...when i tell people about it they act like i am straight crazy...i knew i was in love with this woman before we had even met...and everyday sometime happens that makes me love her more and more....

i don't remember ever feeling like this my whole life i feel bulletproof...it makes everything in my life better...

i never thought i would met someone as intelligent...beautiful...everything...everything she does is incredible...i feel like my whole life has just been leading up to this point...

i feel like it can only get better from here...better and better....

i am so in love that it truly is its own reward...

quoted for its purity... congrats hap.

Last night I'd settled in for bed, drank a few gin and tonics, read for about an hour, decided I'd go to sleep early at about 11 so I could try taking the bus to work instead waking up late like I usually do and spending 1000% more on a taxi ride, when my neighbor girl who'd set me up for that three-way with her friends came knocking on my door drunk at about 11:30. I hadn't seen her for a couple weeks, since I introduced her to my new girlfriend, whom I like very much and whom she tried to tear down in front of me, to no avail.

She got me out of bed, I agreed to walk to the shop and eat ice cream with her since she had that weird look in her eyes and I figured she might as well eat something and go to bed. We ended up drinking beers at this tiny bar in front of our apt building, and the two of us got more drunk, went back to my place, and somehow without communicating we ended up lying there on my bed clothed, her resting her head on my chest in some sort of peaceful moment as I had my hand up her shirt while I stared at the ceiling without much thought. I didn't really want to ever cross the line with my neighbor as I could definitely live without, but for some reason the yes/no switch got flicked to 'yes' by mistake, because naked breasts in my bed, are well, naked breasts in my bed. She stuck her face at me for a few kisses which I did not respond to, in addition to many other pleas for sex like sitting on the floor and resting her face on my erection, which I didn't respond to either, so I guess I do have some sort of semblance of self-control.

I ended up waking up early today despite only 4 hrs of sleep, went to work, came back and passed out for like 3 more hours of nap, woke up freaking out that I'd accomplished nothing in my day, went shopping, and pretty much forgot about it all til now, when I went out to drop off my dry cleaning and saw her boyfriend in his car, waiting out front of our building. It was dark outside so I pretended to be more interested in what the neighbors were doing and quickly got back inside, where I find myself now, a decaying, festering, lump of shit.

My gf on the other hand, is quickly becoming a good girl, a long-term stay. Neither of us give much effort towards our relationship besides showing up, but I find lots of subtle things I can like about her and it grows day by day. Very light compared to some of the massive earth-shaking infatuations I've had before, but this one looks as though it could go the distance as long as I don't freak out or disappear like I have a habit of doing.

another one: I'm not really out fishing for girls, but I'm excited about this get-together I have on Saturday, a reunion of my old office job co-workers I haven't seen in 4 years. There's gonna be like 100 more people I don't know, but I was the originator of the first-ever group and ironically blew them off since, but I've seen the baby book they've been emailing around with all of the newer people, a handful of girls which seem hot and every dude there is gonna be a complete dork. I'm really just looking forward to showing up, getting really drunk between 5:30-8:30pm on free top-shelf liquor, kind of half self-introing and being fake-nice, and then turning around and blowing off the handful of cute girls and getting schmoozy with the people I know as the liquor goes down, make myself as embraceable as warm water. By 8:30 I'll be able to call if we're gonna have an afterparty if I haven't accomplished enough for my ego, or if I get to meet up with my friends. Healthiest thing I can do at this point in time.

I'm also super excited about this school uniform-themed party being thrown next month by the local women's college that I went to long ago; I've even got my outfit picked out since I don't have a real school uniform. I've stolen a blazer crest from my private kindergarten that I teach at, and am gonna sew it to this super-cropped blazer I have, and I have the skinny shirt, tie, and destroyed sneakers to complete the look perfectly. The idea of a club full of drunk college girls wearing high-school girls uniforms with short pleated skirts is something that could've only come in my wildest dreams.

do it man, i didn't know that erasing posts erased rep that corresponded with the posts, so i'm short on rep these days :(

I am gonna figure out a way to document this school uniform party shit, its a breakthrough because I just quit a night job I had teaching high school girls at a cram school partly because it was getting a little close in there and I am not AirJamie. This party is brilliant in so many ways, liquor, bad house music, college girls wearing school uniforms way too small for them, with skirts self-adjusted for their age...